Lt. Commander
# 41
02-06-2011, 10:33 AM
Pathing issues ... so you also have the problem with away team members not following you sumtimes? I had it when I had to fight an Elite and four Heavy-Tac's alone, all on my own! Wow!
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-06-2011, 10:59 AM
The Foundry feedback box has too short of a character limit to give meaningful feedback beyond "THIS IS BEST MISSION EVER". I played Unholy Alliance and wanted to give a more in-depth review of what I found, but was unable to leave a serious review in the limited space available.

Also, is there an AI bug with Foundry that causes the enemy AI to alpha strike the player? I haven't died that fast in a ground mission since, well, ever (on normal, no less). Felt like the just-launched days with Klingon DSEs obliterating my Miranda because I was the first thing to walk into targeting range.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-06-2011, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hensoldt View Post
The Foundry feedback box has too short of a character limit to give meaningful feedback beyond "THIS IS BEST MISSION EVER". I played Unholy Alliance and wanted to give a more in-depth review of what I found, but was unable to leave a serious review in the limited space available.

Also, is there an AI bug with Foundry that causes the enemy AI to alpha strike the player? I haven't died that fast in a ground mission since, well, ever (on normal, no less). Felt like the just-launched days with Klingon DSEs obliterating my Miranda because I was the first thing to walk into targeting range.
You can be concise in the review box. But if there's more you want to say to the author, then why not send them a detailed review in their mail?

The general public probably doesn't want to read long reviews of things - they are just looking for the bare facts to entice them into play.

If you're playing Unholy Alliances and are fighting against the Romulans, you are probably encountering the new Thalaron bomb ability they have that will instantly kill you like it killed the Romulan Senate in Nemesis.
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-08-2011, 11:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanford42
As a strictly-Fed player, I'd be totally content to see the next batch be "Klingon-Only". Those poor buggers need some love
That or reverse the original selection and move three klinks and one fed. Then ther'd be four and four so far.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Hey folks,

A quick update: Last night the update went live with the fix for the pathing issues, and all 4 of these awesome missions have been republished! Pathing issues in these missions should now be resolved.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-11-2011, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hey folks,

A quick update: Last night the update went live with the fix for the pathing issues, and all 4 of these awesome missions have been republished! Pathing issues in these missions should now be resolved.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Incorrect. A friend of mine did one of these missions earlier today (forgot the name), and his away team members kept running into objects and walls, and even in some cases able to shoot through the walls themselves.

Furthermore, i've never seen more than 3 of these missions appear in the listing. Not sure where the 4th mission is.
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
Furthermore, i've never seen more than 3 of these missions appear in the listing. Not sure where the 4th mission is.
The fourth mission is Klingon only.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hey folks,

Thanks,

Stormshade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkthunder View Post
Incorrect. A friend of mine did one of these missions earlier today (forgot the name), and his away team members kept running into objects and walls, and even in some cases able to shoot through the walls themselves.
It actually seems to be worse now, StormShade. I just tried playing through my mission just to see if it was fixed, but the bridge officers in my away team kept teleporting all over the place while running through the station.

I'd try to turn a corner and half of them would disappear because they "popped" back to the beginning of the corridor and such. They'd also seem to run in zig zags.

Also, a group of Orion women NPCs I'd stuck in a cage as background characters managed to escape, presumably by teleporting out of it, which was not a problem before this fix.
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-13-2011, 03:27 PM
Are we supposed to be able to see and accept these missions before we're at a level that can actually reach them.

They all say they're lvl LT1 iin game. I hit RA-LH last night and "The Longing" came up. Unfortunately I can't get into borg space, as folks have now told me, at my current lvl I can't go though the transwarp gate to get tpo the first part of the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-13-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naju View Post
The fourth mission is Klingon only.
What level is required to play the Klingon mission? My KDF character is a Commander 4 at the moment, but no mission is coming up...