Lt. Commander
# 51
02-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEORGEIII
What level is required to play the Klingon mission? My KDF character is a Commander 4 at the moment, but no mission is coming up...
Could be high level if it has Fekhiri and stuff in it.
Lt. Commander
# 52 When can I play?
02-15-2011, 07:02 AM
I'm dying to use Foundry to make Klingon episodes. I have an idea for one that I have worked out on paper and would love to make. I never participated in the tribble version, because I never thought they would be able to transfer them to holodeck. I figured it would be a waste of time to make an episode, and then have to make it all over again. I also don't think I have the space on my computer left for it after all that STO takes up.

When will Foundry go live?
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-16-2011, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by willriker09 View Post
I'm dying to use Foundry to make Klingon episodes. When will Foundry go live?
Check the latest Engineering Report.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-16-2011, 07:06 PM
did anyone else have a problem with the syndicate one? Selonia kept dissappearing making it impossible to finish the mission
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Hardy View Post
did anyone else have a problem with the syndicate one? Selonia kept dissappearing making it impossible to finish the mission
The forcefield is just an effect. Unfortunately you can't make NPCs invincible in the Foundry. The reason she might be disappearing for you is because she's being killed by your attacks being too close to her.

Draw the Orions out into the hallway.