THIS.

>.<

Regards,
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-14-2011, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasGideon
Actually, I think Frank Sinatra said it best.

I just want people to not get all worked up for something which may not even be possible, and then suffer letdown and disappointment if it doesn't happen. I have seen products not living up to assumptions cause more damage to MMOG subscriptions than ALMOST anything else, and nobody is to blame but those people who build up such assumptions in the first place.
Pshhh sloppy.
THIS is more like it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXzamLDgFk :p
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-14-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
Pshhh sloppy.
THIS is more like it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXzamLDgFk :p
I've seen little of DS9, so I had not seen this.

Avery Brooks has a decent singing voice.

Lt. Commander
# 34
02-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddwr88 View Post
I had hoped that the this new shuttle craft would be just that a shuttle craft, that I could lunch from my ship, not a iddy-biddy starship that was just going to take up another of my ships slots. I was hoping it would be more like a playable pet that you would put in your inventory or a ship device slot and then lunch it like any other power, after that you would load in to the shuttle behind your ship and be able to fly off using it while your ship could be told to follow or stay put.

I was kind of wanting to use it do go pickup up the anomalies in a system once I had cleared it of any bad guys or for that matter to scout out where the bad guys where.

Sadly itís just another pointless rather useless runabout.

All and all FAIL.
You DO realize you also received another FREE ship slot when they gave out the Type-8 shuttle, right (read the text when you take the type 8 on an Alt); so they didn't take anything away as far as ship slots, they gave 1 shuttle AND a ship slot.

Also, if they're adding more shuttle based missions, that means they need to treat your shuttle like a ship. If you don't care for it, delete the shuttle and skip any of the new missions that require one. The nice thing about that is, you get to keep the extra free ship slot.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-14-2011, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
These forums used to be a place of humble Trek Fans, Who new how to write a decent conversation and not pages of statements.

These forums used to be full of complete tools who picked at every little thing and flat-out refused to acknowledge things that the devs had done or specifically stated they plan to do. Now, at last, the forums are a little more of a positive place to be. Just because people in a thread don't agree with the OPs (and by extension yours, apparently) nonsensical reasoning behind eventually=never doesn't mean nobody's voices are being heard.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-20-2011, 08:02 PM
I would like to just say that I was only stating my disappointment with this aspect of the game in hope that the Developers would read it and maybe add it later, and from some of the things I have read sent posting this there does seem to be something very much like this in the at least planning phase so there is hope yet.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-24-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuatela
You guys might want to check out this post:
thats what I cant wait for. I hope we can have several types of shuttles different colors and different variants.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Stahl is actually wanting us to be able to do that, Cryptic wants to use ship interiors to be able to select the shuttle we want. So the ability to launch shuttles is on Cryptic's TO-DO list.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-26-2011, 04:35 AM
i think shuttle bays are high on their want to do list, which probably means it will be sooner than later. the thing about shuttles that bothers me is how far the camera is from them.. it gets hard to judge distance for maneuvering. when i did the episode, i ran into a few walls, and those forcefields i kept tryn to nudge in until it was time to sneak in the gap... but i would drift too close and take damage.. when the camera is that far and i need to use the shuttle to thread a needle, so to speak, its not easy. thats my only complaint
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-28-2011, 05:09 PM
I was kinda hoping it would be a pet as well....