Lt. Commander
# 1 help i have a wierd snafu
02-03-2011, 11:59 AM
first forgive if posting in the wrong forum be kind to the newbie please, ok here is my issue i was playing last night all good patched fine started a mission was going good then all of a sudden my alt fire on my phaser and on all my hand weapons disapeared so only can fire main attack tried different weapons and chars but the number 2 slot vanished no matter what weapon i equip this happened in the middle of a mission even after i finished and went to esd an even logged out and back in any ideas???
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2011, 12:03 PM
When on the ground (any ground map, including ESD) press P, you should be able to find all the powers you have, both weapon fires + physical hit, devices, captain and kit abilities. Just find the alt fire for your weapon on the list and drag it back to the square you want it, this should fix it for all weapons. The list is alphabetical.

You can use P when in space for space powers as well, this is good for finding out exactly what skills affect which ability (they are listed at the bottom of the description)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2011, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droosp View Post
first forgive if posting in the wrong forum be kind to the newbie please, ok here is my issue i was playing last night all good patched fine started a mission was going good then all of a sudden my alt fire on my phaser and on all my hand weapons disapeared so only can fire main attack tried different weapons and chars but the number 2 slot vanished no matter what weapon i equip this happened in the middle of a mission even after i finished and went to esd an even logged out and back in any ideas???
open the powers window and drag the alt attack back to the hotbuttons.

edit ..yeah what the other guy said