Lt. Commander
# 81
02-12-2011, 06:28 AM
Don't worry too much about it, Father-C. As much as I lllii....luh...luh...........like Cryptic.... x.x I'm always willing to put my money on 'screw up' rather than 'malicious intent'. With the thin ice they've been on for a long time now, I'm sure anyone cackling evilly as they set out to screw part of the player base will be shot at high noon over at Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 82
02-12-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Quote:
Did the other science vessels ingame recieve a HP loss for thier increased turn rates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father-C
DSSV and Varanus have the same HP's now(35,588 for my skill speck) Varanus down from 41,207 to 35,588. DSSV up from 32,600 to 35,588.

Now early this morning my Varanus was at 36,938 hull and my shields were at 11,800 (shields down from 16,366) and my DSSV hull was at 35,588 @ 16,366 shields. Now My Varanus shields are at 15,107 (Hull @ 35,588 to be clear now).

PrincessKatrina had a clearer mind to state something was amiss when i posted my feelings about the changes. Looks like someone at Cryptic sometime during the day did a once over on the changes on the "back end" of the game.

Still it looks like they shaved off the "Extra HP's" to give the Varanus it's shields back. Well I'm happy i had some time off from work to keep up with this. Nothing like a pen and paper to jot down the daily findings. In short Roach no the Varanus lost HP's and the DSSV gained HP's.

Thanks for your time.
Why thank me for my time? I asked a question.
Is this a slight?
Lt. Commander
# 83
02-12-2011, 05:09 PM
O no not at all Roach. i'm just saying thank you to everyone reading the post and being part of the thread. Just wanted to give some info on what i'm seeing Fed vs KDF side .

I'm kind of lost in trying to make a nice Sig for myself so i just say "Thank you" as part of my post.
Did it realy sound like that? I know better then to taunt a YellowBeard or I'll find myself in a "bit of a tiff"

Lt. Commander
# 84
02-13-2011, 12:28 PM
Sometimes there seem to be odd undercurrents in the forums making even a simple "thank you" sound like sarcasm...I don't know why and it disturbs me when I think about it a little that talking on these forums can feel like a powderkeg.

I do have an odd question BTW:
I've read the Varanus has been "shrunk" a little.
How big is it right now...aproximately...just a guess based on a comparison with
ships with known dimensions like the Vor'cha?
I'd like that info for something Gornish I'm designing right now and I'll need that
to have a general baseline for the size of what I'm building.
If anyone could make an educated guess I'd be grateful.
Thank you. (no sarcasm )
Lt. Commander
# 85
02-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Father-C
O no not at all Roach. i'm just saying thank you to everyone reading the post and being part of the thread. Just wanted to give some info on what i'm seeing Fed vs KDF side .

I'm kind of lost in trying to make a nice Sig for myself so i just say "Thank you" as part of my post.
Did it realy sound like that? I know better then to taunt a YellowBeard or I'll find myself in a "bit of a tiff"

My bad then, was a bit touchy feely that day.
I apoligise.