# 11
02-04-2011, 05:37 AM
You can always play with your antenna while ogling the Andorian women of course
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2011, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl View Post
Is there anything to do on Andoria, with exception to dueling?
The problem with you pink skins is you have no appreciation for the beauty of the ice.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Knight
The problem with you pink skins is you have no appreciation for the beauty of the ice.
I always wanted to see Shran's reaction upon meeting Mayweather.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-04-2011, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeathenStorm View Post
I always wanted to see Shran's reaction upon meeting Mayweather.
I was curious why Humans were pinkskins, but vulcans, romulans, bajorans, etc... were not.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-04-2011, 06:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasensal
They say you can, but you can't. Something the devs were going to do that didn't make it in.
It's funny I made a thread like that when the game was new about a year ago and asked if they dont think that at least they should add a little text to the NPC that what you actualy read is not in place... Imagine how many new players came there looking around and leaving confused.

/Irony on
I mean its only the 3rd or so location from sol system.. why would anyone making money with this game want new players see well finished stuff..? Let's present a abandoned and even missleading map so they dont get to high expectations into the game from start
/Irony off

As my Mainchar is Andorian I really would love to get a nice Andoria map with some functionality but that may only be me...
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-04-2011, 06:54 AM
This is one of those things where Cryptic seriously needs to get their act together and FINISH what they STARTED!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-04-2011, 06:59 AM
Devs need to update Vulcan, Andoria and Risa. I put in a post with suggestions on improving Risa and saw no response from the Devs. I did the same with Vulcan. Hopefully they have plans by Season 4 to allow us to do more on these planets and visit historical areas on them as seen in the shows/movies.