Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
02-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggum11 View Post
Noob question of the week....What's Ker'rat and how do I get there!
A system near K7, in the Eta Eridani block. It is a PvPvE system - KDF, Feds and Borg in one big happy scrimmage.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22 Sci Builds
02-05-2011, 09:56 PM
It happens with every skill strand. Everyone eventually realises how to make the best ship and the best ships are always very similar.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
02-07-2011, 01:08 AM
I don't have problem with mines. Any BFAW will clear them out in roughly 4 seconds .. and carriers just got more bearable.

Again, if you catch a tricobalt, well .. your own fault, not that they are much of a problem now.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
02-16-2011, 06:18 AM
Why would'nt it be dead if only one faction has a completely overpowerd ship.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
02-16-2011, 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radjezz View Post
Why would'nt it be dead if only one faction has a completely overpowerd ship.
Geeez you´re right. Let´s give this ship also to the klingon side.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
02-16-2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1restarter
Geeez you´re right. Let´s give this ship also to the klingon side.
The Klingons got the Gurumba already for the Galaxy-X! [/clueless]
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
02-16-2011, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radjezz View Post
Why would'nt it be dead if only one faction has a completely overpowerd ship.
You mean the nerfed carrier?
Its not OP. That oversight was corrected at fed request.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
02-16-2011, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by filbones View Post
It happens with every skill strand. Everyone eventually realises how to make the best ship and the best ships are always very similar.
True and then the nerf cries usually start as more and more players flock to "what works best" and those that don't fall to the back of the crowd.
The ugly truth of FOTM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
02-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
You mean the nerfed carrier?
Its not OP. That oversight was corrected at fed request.
Yea but it needs to be nerfed more

Why do u think almost every klink flies it in PvP? Not because it's weak no because its to hard to bring down while it can do damage that can bring everything down.

And oh yeah i am having fun when i fly one but i hate it when i need to fight against it.

If u want PvP to revive or stay alive u have to reason in the games view, not in a personal oh no i want to keep my powerboat view.

I
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
02-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Yea but it needs to be nerfed more

Why do u think almost every klink flies it in PvP? Not because it's weak no because its to hard to bring down while it can do damage that can bring everything down.

And oh yeah i am having fun when i fly one but i hate it when i need to fight against it.

If u want PvP to revive or stay alive u have to reason in the games view, not in a personal oh no i want to keep my powerboat view.

I
Go with the times and actually look what is going on in PvP.

Today, I saw one Kar'Fi, several Neg'Vars, a Raptor and several BoPs in PvP on the KLingon side. (And I myself was flying Science Vessel when Fed and Neg'Var when Klingon).

You're data is obsolete and pre-nerf.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:23 PM.