Lt. Commander
This is just an off topic thread...

Sad I know but I was in the middle of reading the "The person in Katic's avatar is a ### woman named *****" when it just disappear.

I was in page 4 with 2 or 3 more pages to go lol

So what happen in the end?

I guess I will never know...

Also I guess I should play the game more rather than read thread :p

As you can see in my signature I am still a Lieutenant lmao
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Most of us snarked at the OP, there was some legal debate about suing people on the Internetz, and then the thread was mercifully closed and disappeared for being a giant forum violation.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2011, 08:34 AM
See this is what 10F is for.
IBTTGM? (in before thread gets moved?)

But not really. since this thread is about a closed thread and subject it shall be shutdown!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Well I guess it did had a happy ending then...

With its mercifully deletion lol

PS: wow that was a fast reply... I guess I am not the only one who spend almost as mush if not more time on the Forum than on the Game
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Yeah... it is to bad that thread did not hit on a holiday... that would of been 30+ pages of epic interwebz drama... with Nerd A raging about he being shes, etc... and Nerd B raging about how everyone is against it... when no one believes it is what it claims, makign the entire thread moot... with the rest of us nerds fanning the flames in the name of entertaining forum drama.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimevalAtom View Post
PS: wow that was a fast reply... I guess I am not the only one who spend almost as mush if not more time on the Forum than on the Game
I just got back from washing my hair and baking a cake. (cake is the oven.had to wash hair afterwards because ahem... children in the kitchen is not recommended)
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2011, 08:39 AM
I thought it was hilarious. I do wish, however,that Cryptic would be more snarky when closing Threads of Hilarious Fail
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savnoka
I thought it was hilarious. I do wish, however,that Cryptic would be more snarky when closing Threads of Hilarious Fail
They used to be... in the past they would of shamed the OP, and probably the subject of the title, much to the hilarity of all who watched... but alas...
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Quote:
I'm still amused that anyone could be surprised that another person might not tell the truth about who they are on the Internet. The horror!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-04-2011, 08:43 AM
Quote:
"Snarky" like how?
Closed Thread