Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Did anyone else see this?
02-04-2011, 12:38 PM
http://www.startrek.com/article/star...ed-intentions#

Has there already been a thread on this or am I just crazy? It looks amazing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Nevermind, ignore I am just crazy.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-04-2011, 12:42 PM
That's the first I've seen of this, is it posted on STO site yet
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-04-2011, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.LoveMonkey
http://www.startrek.com/article/star...ed-intentions#

Has there already been a thread on this or am I just crazy? It looks amazing.
First I've seen of it. Thanks for the link.

Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-04-2011, 12:55 PM
Ooh, nice trailer. Heard at least one voice over in there.


Excited!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-04-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
Ooh, nice trailer. Heard at least one voice over in there.


Excited!
Doubt there'll be any voiceovers. Hope there'll be cutscenes like the remastered missions though
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-04-2011, 01:06 PM
wow... sweetness. Looking foreward to it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderchase View Post
wow... sweetness. Looking foreward to it.
I second that...the place it seems to be held at (the Vault, I presume?) looks absolutely GORGEOUS.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Doubt there'll be any voiceovers. Hope there'll be cutscenes like the remastered missions though
It was right there in the video, he yelled "Attack!"

It could be added in the video post processing, but that would have been a little silly for a trailer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-04-2011, 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
It was right there in the video, he yelled "Attack!"

It could be added in the video post processing, but that would have been a little silly for a trailer.
They do that in all their trailers, give the others a watch. I'm not saying that there won't be any, it's just that voiceovers don't seem to be a priority ingame at the moment
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:02 AM.