Lt. Commander
We all enjoy playing STO, of course. But there's that certain "something" that drives us to log in and complete the next mission. I'm trying to gauge what that motivation specifically is, because it's different for everyone, and it may give others ideas of their own on how to approach the vastness of the galaxy. So, what better way to know than to ask?

Go ahead and write whatever your current in-game goal is. It can be as large as achieving Fleet Admiral, or small as breeding the next Tribble. (In fact, the smaller, the more specific, the better!)

Let's hear it!

Lieutenant Commander Keyes
U.S.S. Gemini-B
NCC-91986-B
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2011, 02:07 PM
My Goal is Galactic Domination lol jk
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2011, 02:16 PM
I want a level 666 Two Handed Sword of Virtual Dominance, and I am going to farm that fountain till I get one.

Isn't getting nicer pixels the only reason that everyone plays?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2011, 02:56 PM
I want to see what's out there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyhugbees View Post
We all enjoy playing STO, of course. But there's that certain "something" that drives us to log in and complete the next mission. I'm trying to gauge what that motivation specifically is, because it's different for everyone, and it may give others ideas of their own on how to approach the vastness of the galaxy. So, what better way to know than to ask?

Go ahead and write whatever your current in-game goal is. It can be as large as achieving Fleet Admiral, or small as breeding the next Tribble. (In fact, the smaller, the more specific, the better!)

Let's hear it!

Lieutenant Commander Keyes
U.S.S. Gemini-B
NCC-91986-B
I thought about playing again but when i went to the exploration clusters i'll admit much much better looking but its still the same fly up and scan. When the explorations get revamp then yes i'll make up some goals.

What the they have done so far is nothing short of amazing! Awesome job. Playing catch up sucks but nevertheless great job Devs!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Making Lt. Cmdr and getting to fly around in a Connie.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Replaying old missions over again...I've tried many times. I just can't bring myself to grind through them. Have any advice?