Lt. Commander
# 81
02-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveANiceDay View Post
after restarting this mission three times due to connection errors i have at last lost the last little bit of confidence i had in cryptic as game developers. try selling hot dogs or something like this
extremely unfair... we have one off issues, not constant issues. I've played many MMO's over the years and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM have issues like this when new content that is highly anticipated comes out.

I'm tired of all this negativity... Cryptic has jobs posted, apply and help out, otherwise keep your negative comments to yourself.
Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveANiceDay View Post
after restarting this mission three times due to connection errors i have at last lost the last little bit of confidence i had in cryptic as game developers. try selling hot dogs or something like this
O please go sell them your self or blow it out your air lock for crying out loud. Am i upsed i cant play yes are my socks blown off from what i did get to see yes am i happy about the creativity placed in to what i have seen yes.

Voice over and voice reading of the mission overview lets say i had to pick my jaw off the floor at that point now im not easy to sway and i have my own reservations regarding the event and the devs not seeing or predicting that this would drag in almost every sub we have in a matter of a few hours. And should have placed it on its verry own equipment server wise for that matter i think any game mmo has that as a standard for newer content. and if not then thay get the flam war from hell and ther servers in a differnt area crash as well but give it a break enjoy rl a bit and try again later unless i missed my guess it seams sto is having a system wide cascade failure in its neural server net in need of a reboot or data working real fast.
Lt. Commander
# 83
02-05-2011, 12:06 PM
you cant take a negative comment go play in wonderland, im not interested. negative comments make up the baulk of new and great ideas because the good is always found in common places of hate.
Lt. Commander
# 84
02-05-2011, 12:11 PM
just managed to play this on my klink MJ b4 the server went, and i was dissapointed. i found no real play in the epp at all, just try to do it as seems right, fail. and then fly around randomly untill it tells you to press F, the malagi was a massive ball ach and in the last battle it took me 10 secs and 30% of my hull to notice it was on 0% hp i just had to kill the enemy in the order that cryptic tells me. all in all the epp looks amazing, but i wasn't interested by it at all, reminisant of the night of the comet (not in play, just feels like a do it to get it over with, rather than a fun epp).

close rant
Lt. Commander
# 85
02-05-2011, 12:17 PM
I'm hoping it doesn't take the Devs too long to get the issue solved, I was just about to enter the station when I got DCed and I can't get back into the mission maps; these guys & ladies work really hard and things like this must really fray their nerves even worse than any of the fans'.
Lt. Commander
# 86
02-05-2011, 12:17 PM
I'll just go play some other game for a bit while they sort this out.....
Lt. Commander
# 87
02-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Shame your servers cant handle more than 5 ppl. Come on this shouldnt be happening after a year.
Lt. Commander
# 88
02-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Epic Fail!
Lt. Commander
# 89
02-05-2011, 12:25 PM
I'm gonna consider this just the Universes way of telling me I should be doing homework or cleaning my room instead of playing video games lmao :p I'll try again in a few hours
Lt. Commander
# 90
02-05-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alltrek
O please go sell them your self or blow it out your air lock for crying out loud. Am i upsed i cant play yes are my socks blown off from what i did get to see yes am i happy about the creativity placed in to what i have seen yes.
Nice way to brag that you where even able to get that far. some of us are angry because we can't even move 5 yards without disconnect from server. Do I want to see cloaked intents your darned skippy I do. does it tweak my nerves that Cryptic has the bad sense to not prepare for a mass amount of people logging in? once again your darned skippy I'm angry about it. am I enjoying my game play obvious no when I get DCed every 5 minutes along with 50% of the rest of the players.

if we did not complain and get angry things would never get done in life or in game. It's angry players bringing the problems out into the open that gets these problems fixed so don't haze us for being angry.