Lt. Commander
# 1 Friend of My Enemy Mission
02-04-2011, 04:33 PM
ok this quest makes absolutely no sense. did the person who wrote it even watch star trek or know what they are involved with? i've only started the quest... but let me break it down for you.

go to the Chiron System, in ROMULAN space, and pick up medical supplies from a FEDERATION outpost. then take them to the Rashana System, in FEDERATION space, and deliver them to a ROMULAN colony... sorry but i think somebody accidentally switched the locations from what they are supposed to be...

YES Chiron is in a "Federation" sector... but it's on the Romulan side of the neutral zone. and yes, Rashana is in a "Romulan" sector, but again, in the Federation side of the zone.... you guys gota pay more attention to these details.

the continuity is important. it's not just a matter of shutting up and enjoying the game. if what i'm doing doesn't make sense then i can't enjoy it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2011, 06:59 PM
oops i just realized there's a special section for missions feedback. if a moderator would like to move this thread to there it would be appreciated. thanks.