Lt. Commander
After doing Khitomer Accords a few times, I started to wonder if we'll ever see Donatra again.

When her ship is destroyed, there's dialogue about a brief sensor contact and that we may see Donatra again.

I'm assuming an escape pod was launched with Donatra aboard and she's still alive out there somewhere.

Given that the Vega attack is relatively recent (your Federation Captain does it at the start of the game) and not 100 years ago or something, it means Donatra could return at any time in the future.

So, will we see her again, maybe in another STF?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2011, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
After doing Khitomer Accords a few times, I started to wonder if we'll ever see Donatra again.

When her ship is destroyed, there's dialogue about a brief sensor contact and that we may see Donatra again.

I'm assuming an escape pod was launched with Donatra aboard and she's still alive out there somewhere.

Given that the Vega attack is relatively recent (your Federation Captain does it at the start of the game) and not 100 years ago or something, it means Donatra could return at any time in the future.

So, will we see her again, maybe in another STF?
I hope so. I really felt sorry for her.