Lt. Commander
# 41
03-02-2011, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace-Dreadnought View Post
those are both good-sounding rewards. i doubt we will get either tho :-/ methinks were gonna get stuck with some sortta pet or maybe an engine that looks great but fails in comparison to the borg engines
(like the reman shields. look great, and even could be good for performance, but c'mon. who wants to give up Reactive Shielding or Assimilated Tractor Beam for them?
For my Sci officer I did, cause she really didnt need the Aegis set as bad as my Tac officer. The reman shield has more capacity and at the level you can first get it, it really rocks. You forget that the aegis stuff is high level and if you have new charcters you cant acess it till leve 43 if I am right?

My Tac officers are kissing the hardpoints that the Aegis set attaches to, the other 2 can take it or leave it.
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-02-2011, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDolomite View Post
For my Sci officer I did, cause she really didnt need the Aegis set as bad as my Tac officer. The reman shield has more capacity and at the level you can first get it, it really rocks. You forget that the aegis stuff is high level and if you have new charcters you cant acess it till leve 43 if I am right?

My Tac officers are kissing the hardpoints that the Aegis set attaches to, the other 2 can take it or leave it.
good point, but no, I dont forget that anyone lower than RA can't use aegis (i have a commander alt that has a full set of aegis waiting for him in the bank XD )
and for low levels, yah, reman shields may be great, but for RA+, seriously... who'd give up reactive shields or the borg tractor beam? (im still convinced borg shields are best in-game ever. but thats IMHO)
Lt. Commander
# 43 Reward
03-04-2011, 05:12 AM
....Note that individual episodes will always have their standard rewards, even if the limited-time reward is expired....

Yes and they are all limited to !Max 1 Item per Charakter!

Why should I repeat that mission if I donīt get a second Triolic pattern enhancer, a second CRM 200 Weapon or at least four to five Retrofit Phaser Arrays. Do you know how stupid a ship looks with just ONE of those blue phasers and three orange phasers. Thanks for the new Patch
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Well, based on Frozen on, I bet we get a Reman boff, but I wouldn't mind a theloron ship weapon that allows us to destroy planets like Romulus. Just saying..
Lt. Commander
# 45 Feature Episodes
03-13-2011, 03:03 PM
what the hell only 5 episodes ? there is going to be more right? yall only opend the book to the story and have a long way to go still before we even get to the heart of the matter so whats going on ?stoping at only five episodes thats going up set a lot of plp if it has not all ready.
Lt. Commander
# 46 Romulan Daily's
03-14-2011, 04:33 AM
Any news on when we will get the daily missions? Pls, Dan, give us an ETA. A, and BTW the ninja jump of Hakeev become a superman jump. I replayed yesterday the last episode ( A very good job done by Cryptic), and Hakeev jumped for the stars, and stayed there ))))). I was frustated at first, but after that it was quite funny. After a log off from the game the issue resolved itself.
Lt. Commander
# 47
04-24-2011, 07:34 PM
i wondering how you get the captains yaght.
Lt. Commander
# 48
04-29-2011, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaroonBat View Post
i wondering how you get the captains yaght.
It is the 400 day vet rewards. Go to STO homepage, log in, click on my account. You will see a green number close to the bottom (I think green?) that tells you how many days you have been a subscriber.
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-03-2011, 08:41 PM
If someone has completed the missions when the rewards were not available will they have to replay the whole story line or the specific mission to get the rewards?

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoav160 View Post
If someone has completed the missions when the rewards were not available will they have to replay the whole story line or the specific mission to get the rewards?

Thank you.
On Tribble you currently only need to rerun the specific mission(s) you want the reward(s) for. No official Cryptic responses on the subject I'm aware of though.
Closed Thread