Lt. Commander
Hey there, I seem to be having some issues in the uniform tailor.

I am not entirely sure if it happened with the new release, but the issue I'm having, is that I can't select the Uniform - Short (aka skirt) options for my female characters.

(It's especially a shame because I like to look at the leg markings on my Trill lady, lol.)

Here's an example.

It used to be fine, as my characters have a lot of outfits with skirts.

But suddenly, I can't select them anymore.

Fix it, pretty please? <3 My characters will love you forever. =D

P.S.: I am not entirely sure if this is in the right section, so please don't bite my head off if it is.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Sorry you are having some problems!

Could you clarify a few things, just so I know exactly where to look:

What species is your captain? (Trill?)

Could you try making a new character and seeing if the skirt is available in that first character creation tailor?

Thanks!

I'll look into it ASAP...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2011, 04:02 PM
On a note to this, I noticed the option for skirt would disapear from the list when I was giving a BOff a new outfit. I opened the list a couple of times and it magically appeared again. Might be an issue in there somewhere.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Sorry you are having some problems!

Could you clarify a few things, just so I know exactly where to look:

What species is your captain? (Trill?)

Could you try making a new character and seeing if the skirt is available in that first character creation tailor?

Thanks!

I'll look into it ASAP...
Thank you. ^^

I did have the skirt option available before the problem, which started around the anniversary, I believe..

My character's species in the screenshot is a Joined Trill, but I've noticed the problem with my other species as well, like the Liberated Borg, the Alien and the Caitian captains.

The skirts aren't showing up in the character creator either, unfortunately...

Thank you for everything you can do. =]

----------
Quote:
On a note to this, I noticed the option for skirt would disapear from the list when I was giving a BOff a new outfit. I opened the list a couple of times and it magically appeared again. Might be an issue in there somewhere.
The thing is, I haven't given my Boffs new uniforms in weeks. =] (Okay, that sounded rather cruel. xD)
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2011, 04:26 AM
Not to threadjack but it's a tailor issue too.

My Trill has spot patches missing around her neck to shoulder join when using the formal off duty set.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-06-2011, 05:23 AM
Every Trill is missing spots, hehe. Here's a nice topic on that.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-06-2011, 08:35 AM
I second the 'not to threadjack' sentiment, but I have a couple Tailor issues as well. They may have been asked before but a quick search didn't find anything relevant.

The first is the tatoo/scar rotation slider. It's broken. It starts halfway across the slider and won't allow you to rotate tatoos/scars to the left of that. You can only go to the right, basically limiting rotation range by 50%. My main had a tatoo that I eventually had to get rid of so I could update his uniform with the C-Store options I had purchased.

The second issue is one that I'm not sure is broken or not, so this is a question. On a female KDF officer, is there a way to not have the "modesty" cloths hanging from the belt? My KDF toon (Orion chickie) has those and even when I change to 'pants' they're still there. I could have sworn there was an option to not have those but now I can't find it.

Thanks.

Z
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-06-2011, 09:38 AM
i think they just realized you're a perv that enjoys looking at digital women and shut you down :p j/k
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Ha! That was funny.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-09-2011, 09:40 AM
I thought this was a thread asking about Skirts on Male Characters at first.

http://i48.tinypic.com/fjj0r9.png

Source