Lt. Commander
# 61
04-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angarus
I wish it worked for you. =/
Me t o lol! I checked on the KDF side of my characters and no problems with their uniforms, so I don't know what gives.
Lt. Commander
# 62
04-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvermayne
Me t o lol! I checked on the KDF side of my characters and no problems with their uniforms, so I don't know what gives.
This is probably the worst advice ever, but...and before you take it, make sure when you reinstall you delete all folders relating to STO/cryptic (even CO) and try again, but reinstall your OS? Feels like using a nuclear missile instead of a fly swatter though, but sometimes computers do odd things and keep files they shouldn't ect. This is all of course assuming you know for certain you have bought the skirt option 100% certain.
Lt. Commander
# 63
04-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kivrin
This is probably the worst advice ever, but...and before you take it, make sure when you reinstall you delete all folders relating to STO/cryptic (even CO) and try again, but reinstall your OS? Feels like using a nuclear missile instead of a fly swatter though, but sometimes computers do odd things and keep files they shouldn't ect. This is all of course assuming you know for certain you have bought the skirt option 100% certain.
I removed the game client and all data with it, then reinstalled it (twice now). Yes, I double checked both TOS and Enterprise bundles in the C-store and both say "already purchased item". That and with Boffs that wear them still have them, new Boffs or my new toon's Boffs do not have the option for the skirts at all. Some others have the same problem, but also had problems with KDF females wearing the "open" top armor. I just have the skirt issue and no issue on my KDF toons.
Lt. Commander
# 64
05-07-2011, 12:25 AM
Missing the skirts, any news on this?
Lt. Commander
# 65
07-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Still no news.
Lt. Commander
# 66
07-02-2011, 03:20 PM
Add me to the list of people with no skirts showing up. I have two characters already wearing them and the options of different types is still there but uniform -short is not in the drop down menu for lower body. If I change them to any of the other types then no skirts for me. One is a trill the other is a joined trill but skirts are gone for all species as I've tried it in create a character and on all my lady bridge officers. I'm very sad about this because I love showing off my spotty legs.

Edit to say I tried a reinstall and it didn't fix things and I just realised that the problem first started after buying the original series bundle. Though that might just be a coincidence.
Lt. Commander
# 67
07-02-2011, 11:46 PM
i do know a work around this bug. but you have to play the same race of your captain to do it.

so here it is.

0 go nto talor
1 save your captain that wereing the skirt.
2 make new captain of the same race as the one wereing the skirt.
3 change the look to make your new captain.
note: donot. chanfe the skirt to pants.or you will lose the skirt on your new captain

for me this went bug went a way when i got a new pc. i could only guess that it one of few things that brought the bug out. one the cpu of the computer, or memory , or video card.
Lt. Commander
# 68
07-03-2011, 07:04 AM
I played on tribble last night and the skirts were working fine there. Holodeck is clearly a prude and is trying to remove all the extra flesh with sneaky bugs. Mirrorverse tops are next on it's list
Lt. Commander
# 69
07-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Weirdness, my short option has returned. Perhaps playing on tribble did something that affected the holodeck bug? IDK, but here's hoping they don't go AWOL again
Lt. Commander
# 70
07-05-2011, 06:40 PM
I removed the game from my PC, run a file clean up and defragment. Reinstalled the game to a different folder and have the skirt option back!