Lt. Commander
# 1 Is this a joke? -STO Server-
02-05-2011, 11:56 AM
First and foremost...I played at beginning of the release where we had major server issues etc. I took a break after I hit max level and found nothing to do...I can back to the game about a week and a half ago.

I played a Klingon way back when PvP was only way to get levels.

Now I play a Federation character and I got to sya, feds win levelling hands down...it is so much fun with all the storyline quests.

So I was DREADING the release of the weekly quest today because I knew that servers are not the best. And guess what....server issues and server issues and again...server issues.

No, im not going to be patient because its been a year, they should know their server capacities by now. If your going to launch something that will drag a lot of ppl back into game even for an hour or so...make sure you got the resources as far as server capacity to do so....

This is kindergarden stuff as MMO goes and should have been sorted by Cryptic already.

Get your servers fixed and for the love of **** next week or whatever make sure to hire in people and sercers to fix it so ppl who are still levelling wont suffer for the peak in server pressure.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2011, 12:03 PM
closing duplicate thread - there is a thread stickied at the top of general for this issue.

please monitor that thread for updates from the Network Engineers
Closed Thread