Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Scheduled Maintenance
02-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Greetings Captains!

We will be bringing down Star Trek on Tuesday, February 8th from 3:00 AM to 5:00 AM PST (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will also be performing maintenance on the account server. During this time, you will not be able to create or manage Cryptic accounts. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We will update this thread once the maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-07-2011, 05:17 PM
can't wait to see the release notes for this new patch whether it's small or big (though small is more likely considering the big one was just recently), new things are always exciting
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Selaphiel.

I'm guessing the patch probably will include jheinig's changes to The Vault, and hopefully some other fixes/additions (although, I'm not sure what those could be, heh).

Cake or death?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-07-2011, 05:21 PM
ahh patch day. Its Tuesday. I feel happy knowing that, even though I am without STO for an evening, so are WoW Players (if there is a patch)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-07-2011, 06:22 PM
So, I see the XP boost bug is getting fixed, and that's about it (at least, according to the patch notes). Oh, well, I'm sure we'll see the fixes to The Vault soon enough.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-07-2011, 07:09 PM
I was hoping the decloaking bridge officer bug was fixed.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
So, I see the XP boost bug is getting fixed, and that's about it (at least, according to the patch notes). Oh, well, I'm sure we'll see the fixes to The Vault soon enough.
whats wrong with the vault i have done it 8 times no problem?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
whats wrong with the vault i have done it 8 times no problem?
No rare s-beams for VA/LGs
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selaphiel
Greetings Captains!

We will be bringing down Star Trek on Tuesday, February 8th from 3:00 AM to 5:00 AM PST (11:00 AM to 1:00 PM UTC) in order to perform maintenance and apply a new patch. We will also be performing maintenance on the account server. During this time, you will not be able to create or manage Cryptic accounts. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause. We will update this thread once the maintenance has been completed.

Thank you,
The Star Trek Online Team
It seems you haven't yet announced this on the non-English forums?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-08-2011, 01:13 AM
I wonder if Q at ESD will be removed as part of this patch?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:33 AM.