Lt. Commander
# 281
02-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Awww and i had a fleet event i was suppose to be at in like 10....LOL

No biggy, i didn't want to suffer through a rag-tag group doing Cure ....
Lt. Commander
# 282
02-05-2011, 03:01 PM
What the? a queue? I hope this does not last long... I love the game, but sheesh...

Why am I paying for this game again? to wait on them to fix it?
Lt. Commander
# 283
02-05-2011, 03:05 PM
Today has seriously been a real joker for EU players. First two hours of downtime earlier today, then emergency maintenance this evening which lasted almost twice as long as they planned, and is essentially still the case as many of my friends including myself can't login. This doesn't help people like me who are trying to complete the mission 'The Cure', the ground part, with all these downtimes and interuptions, especially to mention the fact 'The Cure' has a huge part where it doesn't save any progress made.

I know Star Trek Online is a good game, but recently there has been quite a bit of disruption for European players, anniversary day namely.
Lt. Commander
# 284
02-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -OPEN-Ixel
Today has seriously been a real joker for EU players. First two hours of downtime earlier today, then emergency maintenance this evening which lasted almost twice as long as they planned, and is essentially still the case as many of my friends including myself can't login. This doesn't help people like me who are trying to complete the mission 'The Cure', the ground part, with all these downtimes and interuptions, especially to mention the fact 'The Cure' has a huge part where it doesn't save any progress made.

I know Star Trek Online is a good game, but recently there has been quite a bit of disruption for European players, anniversary day namely.
It's not just European players who are having problems .. it's everybody. I sit in the quer at number 12 just to have the stupid quer crash on me and I'm not in Europe I'm in the USA
Lt. Commander
# 285
02-05-2011, 03:09 PM
I so hope this done last long man i enjoy that this game has no queue this is disappointing
Lt. Commander
# 286 Servers full
Cryptic should know if the servers are close to capacity and they should add new servers when they do updating. You know eventually more people will join and this game will compete with WOW. They should act like they want to compete with WOW and make sure they can handle the crowds. I shouldn't have to wait to log in behind 299 players just to get kicked off the server again.
Lt. Commander
# 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmittenKitten
It's not just European players who are having problems .. it's everybody. I sit in the quer at number 12 just to have the stupid quer crash on me and I'm not in Europe I'm in the USA
Yes understandably, but a majority of downtime and interuptions as usual have been effecting Europe more (due to the times they choose to do them at), for example the anniversary day was mostly during the day for Europe, very few hours were effecting other countries such as USA, unless you're a person who gets up at 4am for example lol . I don't even see a queue here, I login, I see my character list, then suddenly I get 'Disconnected from login server'.
Lt. Commander
# 288
02-05-2011, 03:11 PM
removed post
Lt. Commander
# 289
02-05-2011, 03:11 PM
283 of 317, lets see how long this lasts as i can only play for like 30 mins here and and hour there.

Will have to can the game and move on (with great regret) if i have to wait 5-10 minutes to logon to the game server everytime i want play.
Lt. Commander
# 290
02-05-2011, 03:12 PM
I've been in the queue for about 30 minutes so far, it is a little worrying that the server isn't able to handle an extra few hundred players.
Closed Thread