Lt. Commander
Title says it all. Though I am looking for a fleet that PVPs and takes part in PVE content, a fleet that is stricly RP based, and an immersion of players into the star trek universe is the main focus of my desired fleet.

Thanks for reading!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Issacar,

I hope we can help.

The Fontana Foundation is an RP-heavy fleet devoted to creating and hosting our own "episodes" that immerse players into the Trek we group up with or followed over the decades. The series are no more, so why not write new ones!? That's what we do.

We maintain allied relationships with other RP fleets that feel the same, so if we're not a good fit for you, we can surely recommend a sister fleet that is.

You can learn more at stofontana.wordpress.com.

Hope to hear from you, and I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

@MJRigg
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 04:15 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Definitely give the 26th Fleet a look! We're big on heavy roleplaying and deep immersion into the Star Trek experience. Check out our thread or our website at the links below!

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=167095

http://26th-fleet.mmoguildsites.com/

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!