Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2011, 04:51 PM
238/238

Time to place a 2nd server!

Iam glad to see, that the population of STO is increased but a bit annoyed cause the damn Queue! ^^

At 20 o'clock german Time i have seen a lot of instances with 70+ players, that was amazing!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efari_Wraith
i have been a customer since the first day it came out and i am stuck in the que as well. i agree w/ the IV statement. the server went down on me when i was in the middle of the mission as well. also i play 3 other mmos and this has never happened to me; to tell u the truth i dont think i have ever heard of this happening outside of maybe a beta. it is totally unacceptable. shame on u atari. i only say atari now because of the fact that this last patch put their name on the load screen so it has to be their fault lol
I think it may be my fault. I came over from Final Fantasy 14 and im sure you all know the problems with that MMO. I hope this doesnt happen alot on this game where as i really like it.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor_Forthright View Post
It is one thing to bring the server down to fix an issue

it is another to do a log in cue so the games not flooded

but when I sit at position 1 for 10 minutes and then get timed out of a game I pay to play, something is ******* wrong.
More and more i want to just SCREAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2011, 04:58 PM
I cancled my account after being in position 1 for ten minutes.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2011, 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashmac View Post
I think it may be my fault. I came over from Final Fantasy 14 and im sure you all know the problems with that MMO. I hope this doesnt happen alot on this game where as i really like it.
AHA! bashmac brought the FFXIIII Curse w/ him. Problem Identified! LOL J/K bashmac just thought i'd keep the light humor going so i dont punch my monitor!
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efari_Wraith
More and more i want to just SCREAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!
I've been sitting at the computer here since the servers went down at 3pm something. I've been waiting almost an hour so far to log in. I'm really pist.

How long have star trek fans been waiting for a game like this to come out? I agree with someone before that said this is unacceptable.

To think, this whole time, I was thinking that this was the best mmo I've ever played. I'm having so much fun till this crap going on today.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2011, 04:59 PM
I logged in, played the mission, and logged out cause I had other things I needed to do. Try again by turning your STO client totally off then attempt to log in. If that still puts you in a queue then if you have the ability to come back to it later I suggest doing something else for 30-60 min and trying again then. It's either some people play and some wait in a queue, or everyone logs in to crash the server and no one plays. It sucks but there is little choice at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2011, 05:00 PM
I have never once moaned during all the emergency downtimes, riduculous patch downtimes or even the disconnect issues that plague this game, I have always been of the opinion give them a shot there on there first year and need to perfect things.

But this it is beyond a joke, customers should not expect to be put in a que to play the game it is outrageous Cryptic / Atari earn a fortune from the players who subscribe and if they were not so miserable and penny pinching they would have more servers which would sort out alot of the ongoing problems as well as allow for occassions like this where there is a big influx of players.

Funny how we never get a proper apology or compensated for things like this.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2011, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonrebel
I've been sitting at the computer here since the servers went down at 3pm something. I've been waiting almost an hour so far to log in. I'm really pist.

How long have star trek fans been waiting for a game like this to come out? I agree with someone before that said this is unacceptable.

To think, this whole time, I was thinking that this was the best mmo I've ever played. I'm having so much fun till this crap going on today.
There is an old salesman quote i heard "make one customer happy he might tell one of his friends about you, make that same customer mad and he will tell 10" - unknown. Take that to heart cryptic and atari!
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Ya, I'm having the same proplem with the login Q.

However, I do realize that this is only a game. I'm not an addict, and if I don't like it, I cancel my account and stop playing. It's not the end of the world, people.
Closed Thread