Lt. Commander
# 11
02-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
I've forwarded the issue to the design team in case there is something they can do to update this. More than likely it is working as intended but not being very clear in the reward description. The item is unique and you cannot have 2 of them on your character at once, so it needs to clearly state that before you start the mission and before you turn it in.
I don't have ANY of the special weapons arrays on either Toon!?

I missed out on both factions one after the other!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-05-2011, 08:45 PM
Nevermind,, should have read further before posting.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Sounds like I'm going to be holding off playing this mission... thank goodness for server down time that stopped me before.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-05-2011, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
To add insult to injury my "Ally" turned out to be the federation cruiser, which promptly opened fire on me. I had to get close enough to get the Depart System message anyway.
So lets try to be constructive here..

Ae you saying that at the end of the KDF version of vault, after you exit the station, the ship waiting in the Nebula was the Galaxy, and not the Negh'var?

Was this on your 1st play through, or when you replayed?

If it was a replay, seems like maybe the replay is accidentally hooked up to the fed version, which should be a simple fix.

And you said you don't have the fighter device on either toon? So on your 1st playthrough you didn't get the rewards? After you went back to SB39/Qo'nos and talked to the Lt. and then the Admiral?
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-05-2011, 09:20 PM
I have played through the mission on both factions and received the fighter rewards.

On mission replay, you are supposed to receive a Rare weapons array for your shuttles.

I mission replayed the Fed side, got nothing, then the Klingon, got nothing and had the Galaxy cruiser firing on me as my "Ally," then played the fed again and got more nothing! I am talking to both people as instructed and even checked back in my mission replay terminal on my bridge only to see the hated cool down timer mocking me.

Please feel free to post whenever this mission is fixed or an alternate way for me to get these items as this mission pretty much is dead to me.

Maybe you might even validate my having played them and award me one for each Toon? I ony have the two, one for each faction.

Are they bound? I may have to pay a few million on the exchange for something I should have got in game.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-05-2011, 09:38 PM
Quote:
I have played through the mission on both factions and received the fighter rewards.

On mission replay, you are supposed to receive a Rare weapons array for your shuttles.

I mission replayed the Fed side, got nothing, then the Klingon, got nothing and had the Galaxy cruiser firing on me as my "Ally," then played the fed again and got more nothing! I am talking to both people as instructed and even checked back in my mission replay terminal on my bridge only to see the hated cool down timer mocking me.

Please feel free to post whenever this mission is fixed or an alternate way for me to get these items as this mission pretty much is dead to me.

Maybe you might even validate my having played them and award me one for each Toon? I ony have the two, one for each faction.

Are they bound? I may have to pay a few million on the exchange for something I should have got in game.
No offense intend, but I think you need to relax. I haven't received any rare weapon either. When the bug is fixed (if there is a bug) you'll be able to replay the mission and get any reward you may have missed. It isn't a very difficult mission. I guarantee you won't need to spend a few million credits on the exchange.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Don't get too upset man, the missions only been out roughly 10 hours. They'll fix the replay loot bug.

Hopefully they'll see this and fix the cruiser, too. I don't suppose you noticed, on your KDF replay, if the text choices were the fed ones as well?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-05-2011, 09:42 PM
Quote:

What level are these characters? The rewards for replay are level-dependent, because it's not a level-scaling item. Thus you get different Mk gear depending on your level. Knowing your characters' level will let me quickly determine if this is a problem in one of the specific level bands of the reward!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
What level are these characters? The rewards for replay are level-dependent, because it's not a level-scaling item. Thus you get different Mk gear depending on your level. Knowing your characters' level will let me quickly determine if this is a problem in one of the specific level bands of the reward!
Did you see his issue where his "ally" was a Galaxy (and thus hostile) on his KDF replay?
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
Did you see his issue where his "ally" was a Galaxy (and thus hostile) on his KDF replay?
Yes, I had to jump through some hoops to get it working and I have a notion of what might've been the cause here.