Lt. Commander
# 21
02-05-2011, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
What level are these characters? The rewards for replay are level-dependent, because it's not a level-scaling item. Thus you get different Mk gear depending on your level. Knowing your characters' level will let me quickly determine if this is a problem in one of the specific level bands of the reward!
I'm VA1. All it did was give me BO points for replaying it
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Quote:
What level are these characters? The rewards for replay are level-dependent, because it's not a level-scaling item. Thus you get different Mk gear depending on your level. Knowing your characters' level will let me quickly determine if this is a problem in one of the specific level bands of the reward!
Both characters are maxed, VA on Fed side, Lt Gen on Klingon side.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by attilio View Post
No offense intend, but I think you need to relax. I haven't received any rare weapon either. When the bug is fixed (if there is a bug) you'll be able to replay the mission and get any reward you may have missed. It isn't a very difficult mission. I guarantee you won't need to spend a few million credits on the exchange.
Every other chat entry is about OMG look at the new Phaser-S I got.

If this drop is indeed rare, was it made so by giving the first hundred or so people it instantly while the rest of us missed out?
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-05-2011, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberion1701
Don't get too upset man, the missions only been out roughly 10 hours. They'll fix the replay loot bug.

Hopefully they'll see this and fix the cruiser, too. I don't suppose you noticed, on your KDF replay, if the text choices were the fed ones as well?
Text choices were correct Klingon ones, but I new I was in trouble the moment I saw two "Enemies" readings.

I dealt with that.

I am far more upset about the lack of that new Phaser-S.

I am Happy for all the responces though and I will try to relax.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Hmm wierd, i got the fighter loot but not the type-S phaser array loot??
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Sounds like the reward code just has a bug for VA characters. (Which is a lot, so obviously this is something that I need to fix up quickly.)
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-05-2011, 10:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post

I am Happy for all the rsponces though and I will try to relax.
Yeah, sucks when things don't play out right, but in the grand scheme of things, its a video game, right?

Glad you got some dev lovin thou.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-05-2011, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Sounds like the reward code just has a bug for VA characters. (Which is a lot, so obviously this is something that I need to fix up quickly.)
I appreciate that.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfire25 View Post
Hmm wierd, i got the fighter loot but not the type-S phaser array loot??
I've played this a couple of times, (on different toons), got the fighters on both, but no type s phaser array on either. One toon was a Lt Cmnd, the other was a VA. Do I have to replay these missions to get the type s phaser arrays, or should we fill out tickets?
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-05-2011, 10:33 PM
I put tickets in for both missing loots and one for the "Ally" problem.