Lt. Commander
from dstahl's post... "...we are planning to allow players to start missions via remote contacts in Sector Space.So for Feb 5th's episode if you are a Fed, look for a mission from Admiral T'nae and if you are KDF, look for a mission from Temek. The mission will be called "The Vault""

but that isnt true....fed has to goto see admiral.....? i never got a sector assigned mission.

also where does kdf start mission ?

thx for updated info
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2011, 12:19 PM
no one ..................?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Servers are crashing right now but once they're back up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren_Kitlor
If playing Federation:
  • Speak to Admiral T'Nae at Starbase 39 in the Sierra System of the Alpha Centauri Sector Block (this step can be done remotely)
  • Speak to LtCmdr. De Soto in her office (requires that you visit the station)
  • Equip a shuttle: Type-8, Runabout, or Delta will do
  • Fly to the Vault in the Haarkona System in the Psi Velorum Sector Block
Quote:

If playing as a Klingon:
  • Speak to Temek at Qo'nos in the Omega Leonis Sector Block (this step can be done remotely)
  • Speak to Vishka in his office, in wing attached to the Great Hall Chamber (requires that you visit Qo'nos)
  • Equip a shuttle from ship requisitions: Toron shuttle
  • Fly to the Vault in the Haarkona System in the Psi Velorum Sector Block
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2011, 12:24 PM
For KDF go to Temek, you can remote contact him, but it is easier to go because after you speak to him you have to speak to Vishka in his office. Then go to the shipyard and speak to the shuttle vendor.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2011, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Servers are crashing right now but once they're back up:
Regarding your quote, the OP's talking about Klingons, not the Feds.

There should be something in the contacts list for the Klingons, there was for the Feds
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Regarding your quote, the OP's talking about Klingons, not the Feds.

There should be something in the contacts list for the Klingons, there was for the Feds
Actually, he/she asked about both and thanked me for the information.

I'd give the Temek contact information but I can't log in right now.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanks all for the replies
Appreciate the help
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Actually, he/she asked about both and thanked me for the information.

I'd give the Temek contact information but I can't log in right now.
Temek can be contacted remotely, but you must then speak with his aide, Vishka, who is in Temek's office on Qo'noS, off to one side from the Council Chamber. (Vishka gives you your bonus shuttle slot and token for a free Toron shuttle.) Then you have to switch ships into your shuttle. So, any way you cut it, you will need to start at Qo'noS if you're playing this mission on the KLG side.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2011, 12:36 PM
What would be better, of course, is if this sort of information was made more widely available, like... oh, I don't know, putting it in the launcher, for instance.

I'm not one for complaining, but the lack of vital information about things going on in STO is mind-boggling, even after a year. The Engineering report, and Ask Cryptic articles are, of course, good, but emails should be sent out to all players, telling them when and where new stuff is coming out, and what we have to do to take part in it so that we don't have to spend half our lives trying to find the info on the forums among the myriad of complaint threads.

Grrr!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Temek can be contacted remotely, but you must then speak with his aide, Vishka, who is in Temek's office on Qo'noS, off to one side from the Council Chamber. (Vishka gives you your bonus shuttle slot and token for a free Toron shuttle.) Then you have to switch ships into your shuttle. So, any way you cut it, you will need to start at Qo'noS if you're playing this mission on the KLG side.
I like the sound of this.... "bonus shuttle slot" you speak of....