Lt. Commander
Having saw in another thread that people have saw flashed of the old ESD instead the mushroom the past few days plz plz tell me that we are keeping the mushroom and not going back to that horrible monstrosity we used to have. That would be the biggest bummer in the history of this game. The Classic Mushroom Spacedock adds so much feel to the game its beyond words. I find myself sitting outside for several minutes before docking each time I arrive at Sol just to admire its beauty. It would be sad if it was gone. So we are keeping it right ????
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2011, 10:14 AM
They are. The thread was referring to the mushroom space station flashing briefly while the old was still up. This is the new space dock and is here to stay. Thank goodness.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2011, 10:18 AM
Trust me, they have been working really really hard on making the new ESD we have just right. This things here to stay, permanently
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2011, 10:28 AM
I'd love for the old ESD to be used for some kind of gateway into the Delta quadrant once it is added. Maybe cross faction. "Khitomer Station" Perhaps. Where the KDF, Tal Shiar and Federation all start on there way to the Delta Quadrant.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2011, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecadeComplete
I'd love for the old ESD to be used for some kind of gateway into the Delta quadrant once it is added. Maybe cross faction. "Khitomer Station" Perhaps. Where the KDF, Tal Shiar and Federation all start on there way to the Delta Quadrant.
indeed, nothing keeps them from using the old spacedock in the future for something else.