Lt. Commander
# 1 Any fleet I could join?
01-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Hello, I'm a Captain grade 6 and I was looking to join a fleet that wouldn't mind helping me rank up. I've been playing this game since the beggining, but I took a 6 month break. Anyone willing to help me?
Lt. Commander
I am Phoenix_Lord, High Executive Officer (in-game 1st of Many@Phoenix_Lord) of the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet and House of Gore. I would like to welcome you to the VKF and HoG, and invite you to consider joining our Fleet. We are worldwide, light RP, and enjoy teaming with each other in space and away teams. We have a Fleet Bank with items that can upgrade your armament, shields, or other items. We devote time to making sure our Fleet Forum has good information and Intel on game mechanics, resource locations, mission tips and other good stuff to help our members progress in their career field and ranking in STO. We offer opportunities for leadership positions in both fleets for members interested in such. And we offer camaraderie and kinship as we forge through 2409 in STO.

If you wish to join the VKF and/or HoG, you simply need to post your intent in the Recruiting Center threads as soon as you can. By posting in the Recruiting Center, you will be applying for a commission in the VKF or HoG or both, and when we accept your application and grant your commission, we will change your username to add a prefix [VKF] or [HoG], so the next time you log in (after applying), you should log in with the username [VKF] or [HoG]<your name here> (we will not change your password, and can’t view it anyway). Once you are a member of the our Fleet, you will have access to much more of our Fleet forums.

Also, if you can include in your application your in-game character@handle so we can invite you to the Fleet inside of STO, that would help us get you integrated into the Fleet quickly. I am available on the forum to assist you with orienting you to the Fleet, and will be contacting you within the Fleet Forum.

If you are a diplomat from another Fleet and wish diplomatic status at the VKF and/or HoG, please visit the forum and post in the Foreign Relations sub-forum, so our Fleet Ambassador can grant you the appropriate access and status.

Feel free to email me directly, pm, or post in our forums if you need any additional information. I hope you will consider the VKF/HoG for your Fleet!

Regards,
Phoenix_Lord
High Executive Officer

Live Long and Prosper!
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Okay, i'll do that now, Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2011, 08:44 AM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 5 Chkeck out 3rd Fleet
01-31-2011, 02:07 AM
Hi Admiral Joseph,
If you are still looking, you should consider 3rd Fleet (www.3rdfleet.com) we have well over 300 members all over the world. We run regular events and even more ad-hoc teaming. We have a team speak 3 server, though it's use is not mandatory and have a strong RP team if you have an interest in RP.

Finally, we're a fun fleet so there's no need to be lonely or bored with us.

Check us out.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-20-2011, 08:52 AM
*S*
Hi, I read your post and would like to tell you about the 15th Phoenix Guard. We are a multi-national group with players of all levels. We have our casual players and our hardcore players. We've got regularly scheduled events for you to enjoy such as Trek Trivia, Fleet Actions, Monthly Duty Missions, STF runs, and we even group up for the series episodes.

Event participation is marked by ribbons that go in your player bio on the site. Activity and event participation will be rewarded through promotions and medals which, like event ribbons, are displayed on your player bio.

If this sounds interesting to you, please look us up here.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-21-2011, 01:47 AM
We are recruiting for Expendables.....

Have formed a fleet that doesn't have a bunch of silly rules or a bunch of useless ranks or divisions or acadimies within the fleet.
One that will let you play how you want ,when you want,and can fill roles within the fleet. (Ambassador,Officer,leader or just member,you can decide. Everyone has a voice within the fleet,not one person calling all the shots or a dictator.
One that is active and mature. That focuses on fellowship and regular STF's,PvE,PvP, helpfull to other players. Basiclly the best of all the other fleets without all the mess.
oh,and mistakes are allowed. All ages,level of expierence welcome

http://expd.guildlaunch.com
Lt. Commander
Hello Admiral-Joseph. The 48th Defense Fleet, The Warpigs is a casual, laid back fleet that has fun playing STO together. We enjoy helping each other and take pride in helping new STO players learn the game, level and do our best to tailor fleet activites to players new and old alike. We provide players the opportunity to do STFs (Special Task Force missions) weekly and are willing to help players level in order to participate. We constantly share laughs with one another and are very social on teamspeak.

If you're interested or would like to get more information, please see our FAQ about how to join our fleet. For more information about our fleet see our website at warpigsmmo.com.

Hope to see you in sector space!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-10-2011, 04:50 AM
I am Vice Admiral Shrel of Andor and I send you this transmission on behalf of the 37th Defense Fleet.

Have you found yourself craving the company of like minded officers? Have you yet to find the fleet that can accommodate your talents in a helpful environment? Then let me tell you about the fleet that I am a member of, the 37th Defense Fleet.

We, the officers of the 37th Defense Fleet, knowing the evils that lurk in the many worlds of the galaxy form this fleet in response to that evil. We lay forth for all worlds to see the precepts upon which we stand.

We are the Burning Armada. We take our name for the mind set of our fleet officers, “Our actions will leave a blazing trail of righteousness across the heavens and that trail will teach our enemies to fear the light. If we die, we die knowing that the flames of our ships will inspire the desire of the next generation to continue on after us.”

We come together as one force among many to stand against the encroaching darkness and say unto it, "No more! We draw the line against the night here, bring on you thousands, one at a time, or all in a rush, it matters not, you shall not pass!" We are the 37th Defense Fleet, we raise high the banners of justice, honor, and freedom for all to see.

We of the 37th Defense Fleet are a family, brothers and sisters born of the same desire to serve a cause greater than ourselves. We are Human, Vulcan, Andorian, and countless other races, despite our differences we give our all to each other and help each other to improve each and every day in all ways. We form task groups to go forth and combat the growing evils that would threaten the United Federation of Planets. We do this to show the solidarity and loyalty that is at the very heart of the37th Defense Fleet.

We hold our selves to a higher standard. We are officers of the Federation, we hold the ideals of fair play, honor, justice, and freedom to be most dear. We stand as the last defense against the encroaching tides of darkness. We will protect our homes no matter the cost, for the Federation, for our peoples, for our homes, for the Burning Armada.

If this sounds like the fleet you have been looking for, then friend respond to this transmission, or to any member of the 37th Defense Fleet, and we will welcome you to our ranks.

Vice Admiral Shrel of Andor
Earth Space Dock
Stardate: 88784.21

[[We are now recruiting both new and experienced role players to join our fleet. We stay in character and use [[ ]] to denote out of character speech. We hold frequent role play events and are part of a role play alliance. We enjoy helping with missions, crafting, and STFs. If you would like to join a great group of role players here on STO then send me a message, or contact any member of the 37th Defense Fleet.]]