Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
from what i see you cant play though it again to get more of these
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-05-2011, 04:57 PM
It's probably for the best, lest the anti-carrier group rise up in a thunderous rage
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-05-2011, 05:04 PM
It's not available in the mission replay? I assume either this is an oversight of some sort, or each mission will hit mission replay when the next mission is released, or all of the missions will be available for mission replay when they are all released.

Edit: On my Carrier I plan on running with these fighters as much as humanly possible in order to tick of the people crying for Carrier nerf. I got nerfed, yeah. Now I'm going to continue shoving pets down your throat as punishment.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-05-2011, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKatrina View Post
It's not available in the mission replay? I assume either this is an oversight of some sort, or each mission will hit mission replay when the next mission is released, or all of the missions will be available for mission replay when they are all released.

Edit: On my Carrier I plan on running with these fighters as much as humanly possible in order to tick of the people crying for Carrier nerf. I got nerfed, yeah. Now I'm going to continue shoving pets down your throat as punishment.
you can replay the mission but the fighters are not listed in the rewards...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by icestorm218 View Post
you can replay the mission but the fighters are not listed in the rewards...
o.O Bullskittles, that sucks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKatrina View Post
o.O Bullskittles, that sucks.
i hope its a glitch from todays omg server crash...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-05-2011, 07:33 PM
I think it's a bug that the episode replay doesn't offer the fighters as a reward. It's supposed to offer another reward (and probably will offer the fighters as well), in the episode replay, but it's not currently working right.

JHeinig's post about it in another thread: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...68#post3333868
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Or you could read the item and realize you can't have more than one of them at a time, like the 20 use cryo grenade. Use it up first.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnBludd View Post
Or you could read the item and realize you can't have more than one of them at a time, like the 20 use cryo grenade. Use it up first.
That'd probably a good point if it wasn't for the fact that no where else in the game is the mechanic you mentioned appearing. And by that I mean I already have the Borg Console from the mission Assimilation, yet when I look at the mission replay it shows up as one of the options as a reward for replaying the mission. If you were right then since it is a Unique item it would not show up on the list at all. What really happens is that when you talk to the NPC to receive your reward and you try to go with the Unique item you already have it gives you an error and does not complete the quest.

So yes I do know what I am talking about. Yes I did read the item. Thank you anyways.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKatrina View Post
That'd probably a good point if it wasn't for the fact that no where else in the game is the mechanic you mentioned appearing. And by that I mean I already have the Borg Console from the mission Assimilation, yet when I look at the mission replay it shows up as one of the options as a reward for replaying the mission. If you were right then since it is a Unique item it would not show up on the list at all. What really happens is that when you talk to the NPC to receive your reward and you try to go with the Unique item you already have it gives you an error and does not complete the quest.

So yes I do know what I am talking about. Yes I did read the item. Thank you anyways.
/shrug the bug about it not displaying was already mentioned as was the alternate shuttle array not showing either and is being looked at , the point that you still can't have another until you use it up is valid. I think it was Jhenig that commented on it yesterday, look through the dev tracker, or maybe it was said on TTS.

It was Jh and Stahl....http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...8&postcount=70
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:24 PM.