Lt. Commander
So I've been flying the same old defiant kitbash thing for a long while now and decided it's time for something new. Without even making any changes to my interior it says "you do not have enough energy credits or atari tokens." I do notice on the page it has 200 beside Atari Tokens. So how can I be charged 200 tokens for not even making any changes other than just clicking on the interior button.

My ship is a defiant retrofit kitbash thing - it's quite ugly tbh. And my bridge is Defiant. I've never actually changed it.

I am honestly hoping this is a bug
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2011, 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick-Kane View Post
So I've been flying the same old defiant kitbash thing for a long while now and decided it's time for something new. Without even making any changes to my interior it says "you do not have enough energy credits or atari tokens." I do notice on the page it has 200 beside Atari Tokens. So how can I be charged 200 tokens for not even making any changes other than just clicking on the interior button.

My ship is a defiant retrofit kitbash thing - it's quite ugly tbh. And my bridge is Defiant. I've never actually changed it.

I am honestly hoping this is a bug
They were replacing Cryptic points with atari tokens.

Anyway I think its a bug. I was charged 20 token's for changing my bridge to one of the intrepid ones, I already had the imperial class so that didn't change anything.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someStarTrekfan12
They were replacing Cryptic points with atari tokens.

Anyway I think its a bug. I was charged 20 token's for changing my bridge to one of the intrepid ones, I already had the imperial class so that didn't change anything.
I diddnt change anything at all and it wanted to charge me 200 points.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2011, 06:48 AM
ok, first off you do realise that they have changed the tailors so you can buy new bridge packs directly from the tailor. if you click on a bridge pack that you dont own it will come up with the relevant atari tokens. if you select it you can then buy it for 200 without going to the c-sore. this is more effective for costume as it lets people preview it before confirming they want it.

previously you had to manually buy it in the store then select the bridge. the one you are selecting you dont currently own and have the option to now buy.

unless your saying you have already bought it, then yes that a bug if they are trying to charge you twice. my guess is you dont own the bridge pack you selected.

some of them will be free, click on different bridges and some will cost 120 points some will cost 200 points and some will cost nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2011, 10:57 AM
All bridge options now cost atari points. from 120 to 200 + energy credits.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2011, 01:13 PM
seems kinda lame...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohwalter
Again, only if it's a Bridge pack from the C-Store you don't currently own. If you DO already own it, it just costs EC as before (and I just got a K'Tanga Cruiser cruiser on my KDF character yesterday afternoon, and did selectr the bridge and base interior layout for it, so I've seen the new function in action.) As has been stated, they've just made it so you can by teh Bridge packs directly from the Ship's 'tailor' if you want to.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2011, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
ok, first off you do realise that they have changed the tailors so you can buy new bridge packs directly from the tailor. if you click on a bridge pack that you dont own it will come up with the relevant atari tokens. if you select it you can then buy it for 200 without going to the c-sore. this is more effective for costume as it lets people preview it before confirming they want it.

previously you had to manually buy it in the store then select the bridge. the one you are selecting you dont currently own and have the option to now buy.

unless your saying you have already bought it, then yes that a bug if they are trying to charge you twice. my guess is you dont own the bridge pack you selected.

some of them will be free, click on different bridges and some will cost 120 points some will cost 200 points and some will cost nothing.
I am walking on the bridge I had selected right now. I merely clicked on the button that said "interior" and it says I owe 200 Atari Tokens without changing anything. I cand even change it to some of the default bridges without having to pay let alone buy one that costs 150-200 AT.
As for previously buying this bridge and experiencing a common bug. I havent bought this bridge. It came with the ship I assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohwalter
I hope this isn't the case. I mean what the hell did I buy? I spent full price for this game when it came out - and the lifetime sub certainly hit the budget a bit too. I know Cryptic Studios and Atari practice shady business here and there, thats a fact of life now, but I don't think they've fallen this low........have they?

ok, now I'm quite upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinjitama
seems kinda lame...
Perfect choice of words. very lame indeed.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2011, 02:17 PM
About my previous post, it is a visual bug. If you select a bridge that actualy cost atari points and select the a "free" one after, it will state that the "free" one also cots atari,
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominick-Kane View Post
I am walking on the bridge I had selected right now. I merely clicked on the button that said "interior" and it says I owe 200 Atari Tokens without changing anything. I cand even change it to some of the default bridges without having to pay let alone buy one that costs 150-200 AT.
As for previously buying this bridge and experiencing a common bug. I havent bought this bridge. It came with the ship I assume.

I hope this isn't the case. I mean what the hell did I buy? I spent full price for this game when it came out - and the lifetime sub certainly hit the budget a bit too. I know Cryptic Studios and Atari practice shady business here and there, thats a fact of life now, but I don't think they've fallen this low........have they?

ok, now I'm quite upset.

Perfect choice of words. very lame indeed.
ok first off dont panic, at worst this is a bug, cryptic are not trying to rip you off. when you press the interior button it shows a list of all of the bridges. some are free, and some can be bought. i have bought all of the packs so from my perspective they are all unlocked and cost nothing. there should be about 10 bridges that are free with the game, and a dozen or so that you buy (each pack comes as a set of 3, so if you buy one, you unlock 3 actual bridges) these should have little gold symbols next to them. once you press interior if the first bridge on the list is a c-store bridge it will show 200 points.

if you want to find a non c-store bridge then you will have to click through the list.

future, classic, alliance are all examples of free in game bridges (although i believe some unlock at different ranks but i think you said your already max rank.)

if every single bridge costs 200 points then it is a bug. file a bug report ticket and make a post in bug report section.