Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking For mature Fleet
02-07-2011, 11:16 AM
HI all

Im a returning CB Vet, Brit 30+YOA , looking for a Mature active fleet using voice comms... any ideas?

my main is RA upper half 3 atm so im looking for peeps who are running STF on a daily basis etc
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Hi Washproof,

{UFP}The United Federation of Planets has been going strong in the Trek scene for nearly 9 years now. We have a mature chain of command, and a military-inspired rank structure. We run regular events for our members in European timezones. About half of our member base comes from the UK and other European countries.

We have a highly active TeamSpeak 3 server which all of our members are encouraged to use as much as possible with or without a mic.

You can find our forums @ www.ufplanets.com.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to respond here or contact me privately.

Kind regards,
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Check out www.3rdfleet.com

Very mature fleet. I think you will like it.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpkiller View Post
Hi Washproof,

{UFP}The United Federation of Planets has been going strong in the Trek scene for nearly 9 years now. We have a mature chain of command, and a military-inspired rank structure. We run regular events for our members in European timezones. About half of our member base comes from the UK and other European countries.

We have a highly active TeamSpeak 3 server which all of our members are encouraged to use as much as possible with or without a mic.

You can find our forums @ www.ufplanets.com.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to respond here or contact me privately.

Kind regards,
sounds like you guys are serious STO players, im not looking for a group where some kid is gonna try pull their 'imaginary' rank on me and try n tell me what to do, to me this is a game and should be treated as such.
im just looking for a good group of peeps that i can talk to, get advice from and have fun with.

whats the crack?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by washproof View Post
sounds like you guys are serious STO players, im not looking for a group where some kid is gonna try pull their 'imaginary' rank on me and try n tell me what to do, to me this is a game and should be treated as such.
im just looking for a good group of peeps that i can talk to, get advice from and have fun with.

whats the crack?
Ranks within the {UFP} are rewards for activity and dedication within the fleet, and are generally simply a formality. No one is better than anyone else within the {UFP}. All members are treated equally, and are entitled to their opinions and feedback. Many of our members are, like you, looking to just have fun playing the game. That's primarily what the {UFP} is all about.

There are administrative roles available for people who wish to help the fleet out in that way, in addition to gaming.

The only requirement for members to maintain membership is our monthly roll call, which takes about 30 seconds to complete, and let's us know who's still actively with us. We set no playtime requirements, or anything along those lines.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpkiller View Post
Ranks within the {UFP} are rewards for activity and dedication within the fleet, and are generally simply a formality. No one is better than anyone else within the {UFP}. All members are treated equally, and are entitled to their opinions and feedback. Many of our members are, like you, looking to just have fun playing the game. That's primarily what the {UFP} is all about.

The only requirement for members to maintain membership is our monthly roll call, which takes about 30 seconds to complete, and let's us know who's still actively with us. We set no playtime requirements, or anything along those lines.
sounds good il try hitting you up in game. my IGN is Seven@Washproof
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Check out the link in my sig. Hard to find a more mature,fun loving bunch...Well mature in age anyway...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2011, 01:56 AM
Oi Petroglyx, you make it sound like we're all 80+ LOL.

But seriously Washproof, if you find {UFP} is not the fleet for you do check out the 3rd. We have the numbers and a TS3 server and an international membership that means someone is always online.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2011, 06:39 PM
If your still looking for a fleet, give us a look. We are a casual fleet of people who enjoy all aspects of game play. We are looking for active players of any skill or rank, all are welcome to join. We have a website, use ventrilo, have members in several time zones, so there should be players online to help and group with. For more info about out fleet, feel free to contact any member in game or visit our website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/ for more info.

Live Long and Prosper