Lt. Commander
Now that the aniversary is almost coming to an end, and people managed to loot a targ with their federation toons, and the opposite for the klingon faction with those little "tigers" dont recall the name atm. When will we be able (as in we the people who purchased these pets from the cstore and didnt get them for free) to have them on our toons without worry about what faction we are.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2011, 04:57 PM
I've been able to use my sehlat on my kdf characters since they were released... the targ was the only one faction limited.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatness View Post
I've been able to use my sehlat on my kdf characters since they were released... the targ was the only one faction limited.
Correct. Sehlats have always been universally available on the Cstore. I don't agree with it, but it's always been that way.

Targs should remain KDF exclusive, IMO. I do love the 2 I picked up on my Fed characters now, though. :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Ha i forgot , the sehlats are given to your kdf toons, thats right, just looked in my inventory and there it was.

Never the less. If there are people allowed to have the targs on their feds... it should be allowed for all. Even if it was an aniversary gift or not. And it was great to have them in there for people to loot, just saying that all things have to be fair.. all the loots that were preorders were given out and...

I want my targ on my fed

plus, to add to this that there are klingons on fed side, ure telling me they didnt have a pet targ as a pet..

And also, if the targ wasnt a loot object that was given out to feds, but to klinks only then so be it, I wouldnt be asking this, but now that i see numerous feds that arnt klingons running around with targs and I have purchased the targ... fair has to be fair

right stahl.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2011, 03:36 PM
dev feedback pweasseee