Lt. Commander
Some of the members of Sol Vanguard Fleet are constantly raining ice and smoke bombs on players at the Fountain.

If this Fleet cannot or will not maintain the good order and discipline of its own members, maybe it should be banned.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines and Cryptic Studios Infraction Policy ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Also lets not forget the leader spamming all the social zones hes in every 70 seconds.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2011, 05:56 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines and Cryptic Studios Infraction Policy ~WishStone
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Due to circumstances, I have to play using my laptop and could not continued because lag was so bad. This DIRECTLY impacted my ability to enjoy playing this game.

Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2011, 06:14 PM
They have been at it for almost 30 minutes continuously. I cannot play the game under such lagging conditions. Cryptic, PLEASE, I beg you to do something about Sol Vanguard.

Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2011, 06:48 PM
A couple FYIs, if I'm not mistaken, naming names on the forums is frowned upon by the powers that be, also you can change instances pretty easy and these folks would have no means by which to follow you.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2011, 07:03 PM
Ironically, they are not breaking any rules but you are.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2011, 07:12 PM
I am beyond caring if naming names is against the rules. I just logged back in and was immediately targeted by the same people.

I should not have to change instance to be able to enjoy this game, as most of my friends and I prefer to meet in that instance.

I am sick and tired of that dampener.

I just reread the rules and did not see where posting a character name was forbidden. If it exists, can someone show it to me?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2011, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Child
A couple FYIs, if I'm not mistaken, naming names on the forums is frowned upon by the powers that be, also you can change instances pretty easy and these folks would have no means by which to follow you.
this is the perfect place to call out the ppls names so other know who to look for .........
Lt. Commander
# 10 Tips for people suffering grief
02-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsington
Some of the members of Sol Vanguard Fleet are constantly raining ice and smoke bombs on players at the Fountain.

Balthazar is the main culprit. He continued after I asked 3 times to stop and he deliberately targeted my character and continued tossing the dampener and smoke grenades one after another.

If this Fleet cannot or will not maintain the good order and discipline of its own members, maybe it should be banned.
Friend, let me tell you a vital secret!

You can ignore other players mate!

The fix for this is SIMPLE.

1) Your right click the players name in your chat window (assuming he has talked).
2) You choose "Ignore" from the drop down menu.
3) You change instances (to do this, right click on the "Instance Description" above the map and choose change instances).

In my experience, I never see the ignored player in the game again. Though prehaps there is a way around this, but I've certainly not had any more troubles after ignoring a player and moving away from their instance.

I could imagine if you ignored an "entire fleet" you might have problems when moving into an instance if the ignored people span the instances. In theory it will greate you a new instance specially to account for this situation.

Enjoy grief free playing (at least until the next player you have to ignore).
Closed Thread