Lt. Commander
# 1 Shuttle Selection
02-06-2011, 10:37 PM
For the Vault I had to purchase a shuttle, OK went to purchase and there was only one avaialbe for me to purchase. Dunbalie I believed it was called why don't I have more options, wanted the Delta Flyer, is this something that is earned?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2011, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt_Smoke
For the Vault I had to purchase a shuttle, OK went to purchase and there was only one avaialbe for me to purchase. Dunbalie I believed it was called why don't I have more options, wanted the Delta Flyer, is this something that is earned?
Danube is the one you can buy for 34K, the Type 8 should be available for the token you were given by the mission giver... if it didn't show up, you are glitched. the DF is only available via c-store till the crafting missions come out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2011, 07:01 AM
Also you only get the token for the free Shuttle in Starbase 39, but if you want to P1MP your ride, you have to go back to SOL, as they have no body shop on SB 39.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks guys I actually missed the Token the first time I was there on Star Base 39 but went back and got the token, ohh well I will just wait on the Delta Flyer....