Lt. Commander
Title says it all.

You did some great changes to the crafting system. With shuttle research coming in the near future and more set items on the radar, I'm certain that crafting will become a very vital part of STO.

Yet Memory Alpha is a mess! The place is way too huge. And it's horrible to navigate. I hardly find my way around the station when someone tells me to go to one research station or another.

And aesthetically it's not that pretty. Especially since there are many Exploration mission bases that look nearly the same.

Are there any plans to revamp MA? I'd say out of all the hubs in game, Memory Alpha is the one which needs an overhaul the most. And a drastic one at that.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2011, 01:24 AM
meh!!
I to hate the design of MA. I always got lost there, beside the build ist melting my eyes and don't look like Federation at all!

So my wishes herefore are pretty simple:
at least get some direction shields around. Get the base build clean. Make MA look like an Federation base from inside. You want to keep the domelike build intact? Fine with me, but this major station has to look like Federation!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2011, 02:57 AM
I always imagined MA as a civilian installation, cooperating with Starfleet. It doesn't necessarily need to look like any other Starfleet base.

But the layout needs to change drastically, IMO.