Lt. Commander
eh ive just came back to the game in the last week or so and im trying to get my ship up to par so i thought i'd ask pose my biggest qusestion for your perusal during todays downtime

basically which of these is BiS (best in slot) and if possible why (links to any relevant threads/blogs/webpages whatever would be greatly appreciated)

BEAM ARRAYS

CRAFTED
[Phaser Beam Array Mk XI [Acc] [Dmg]x2]

EMBLEMS
[Phaser Beam Array Mk XI [Acc] [CrtD] [Dmg]]
[Phaser Beam Array Mk XI [CrtD]x2 [Dmg]]

thank you in adavance to any respondes
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.mcnaught
eh ive just came back to the game in the last week or so and im trying to get my ship up to par so i thought i'd ask pose my biggest qusestion for your perusal during todays downtime

basically which of these is BiS (best in slot) and if possible why (links to any relevant threads/blogs/webpages whatever would be greatly appreciated)

BEAM ARRAYS

CRAFTED
[Phaser Beam Array Mk XI [Acc] [Dmg]x2]

EMBLEMS
[Phaser Beam Array Mk XI [Acc] [CrtD] [Dmg]]
[Phaser Beam Array Mk XI [CrtD]x2 [Dmg]]

thank you in adavance to any respondes
The answer is more opinion based than anything.

However, it's the general notion that the [Dmg] modifiers are the least desired ones, so you'll probably want on of the Emblem choices. Personally, I'd take [Acc] over [CrtD]. But it's all up to you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2011, 12:57 PM
I still use Mk Xs from the normal B'tran daily missions (marks of exploration). Easy to get and they have good crit/accuracy/severity stats.