Lt. Commander
Day 6 and more tribbles/food! Oh look ANOTHER plomeek soup! :p Can we have better stuff? lol

But seriously, I would like to say thank you to the Devs for a very good year, i cant believe its been a year already! And i still love playing the game!

Just shows you that STO maybe had a rocky start, but the game really has bloomed. The Devs response to the player base is brilliant, you really do talk to us and listen to what we have to say, so kudos for that!

Just really big THANK YOU

One thing though DStahl... A request for this new STO year... Can Cap Logan get on to making some more cool cryptic original Fed ships? Would love more options for my T5 cruisers... :p

Oh one more thing... bridge officer seating review... pretty please? Id love to use HYT3 on my Nomad class cruiser!

Cheers guys and gals!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2011, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_86
Can Cap Logan get on to making some more cool cryptic original Fed ships? Would love more options for my T5 cruisers...
I think he's a little busy working on the Prometheus class according to DStahl's Twitter. If his post wasn't meant in jest
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2011, 12:57 PM
id prefer more original klingon ships first. there seems to be a batch of feds ships coming and i think the next batch should go back to the klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
id prefer more original klingon ships first. there seems to be a batch of feds ships coming and i think the next batch should go back to the klingons.
Yeah i can understand that, But i dont play klingon... so i want more FEDS :p
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_86
Yeah i can understand that, But i dont play klingon... so i want more FEDS :p
Also a Majority of players (ie Paying Customers), play Federation, so they will likely be the highest priority.

Though I am leveling up a Klingon (fine actually a Lethian) and would like some more options for his needs!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Thought this is only my 3rd month playing I would like to say I enjoyed the anniversary event and the new series very much and look forward to the next episode.

My wish or suggestion for a nice ending to the week long event would be this and I think it is a cool one at that. For all those that did not get that very very rare XI item or pet and for those that did, everyone gets a random item to finish the event. May not be possible but a nice idea anyway.