Lt. Commander
# 1 Where are my Xp Boosts?
02-08-2011, 12:49 PM
I logged in, and the game said I used my 8h bonus. No, I didn't use them! How do I get 'em back?

And I can take anything at the fountain! Great patch guys.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty_Eyes View Post
I logged in, and the game said I used my 8h bonus. No, I didn't use them! How do I get 'em back?
The patch that removed them was in the case that after a boost was used, a shell of a boost was still in your inventory. This is what was removed. Are you sure you didn't use it on that character?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2011, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
The patch that removed them was in the case that after a boost was used, a shell of a boost was still in your inventory. This is what was removed. Are you sure you didn't use it on that character?
I didn't use any of them . I always spare things like this. :-)
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2011, 12:56 PM
Quote:
I didn't use any of them . I always spare things like this. :-)
just double check either under your portrait or above you ship Hud. is there a tiny blue icon with a small clock. if there is then you have activated it by mistake somehow.

if not then, i cant explain it. maybe a gm ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
just double check either under your portrait or above you ship Hud. is there a tiny blue icon with a small clock. if there is then you have activated it by mistake somehow.

if not then, i cant explain it. maybe a gm ticket?
The timer is active, maybe this is intended. I will triple check on next char...

Seems the birthday is over.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
The timer is active, maybe this is intended. I will triple check on next char...

Seems the birthday is over.
It isn't related to the anniversary celebrations, so it shouldn't have been removed if you didn't activate it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2011, 01:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
It isn't related to the anniversary celebrations, so it shouldn't have been removed if you didn't activate it.
well the free one from Q is. although i dont think it should have been activated by the patch.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2011, 01:01 PM
For some odd reason the devs made the xp boost appear on your toolbar when it is still in your inventory. Making it very easy to accidentally use. Perhaps you did this? You wouldn't be the first.

To be safe, put these in your bank until your are ready to use them.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-08-2011, 01:01 PM
you've made me worry now! I'm gonna check mine as soon as I can get on the computer (the laptop I'm using is too old and slow to have it on here)
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Checked my third char. Ok, got it. Maybe it was my mistake. The bonus could be added to your taskbar autmagically (if ya don't lock it). So, maybe I hit it by mistake.

But my second char cannot take items at the fountain.

Never mind. This whole birthday event wasn't perfect.