Lt. Commander
I'd like to propose a way to solve the whole "I din't get a _____" in the pile. Let us put targs and sehlats on the exchange.

I'd also like to propose unbounding the ones so they can be sold on the exchange AND sent between characters.

Oh, and on a different note, can I no longer sell items between two characters?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2011, 02:35 PM
I propose Q float over to the fountain, morph it into a steaming pile of dung, and says "That's it, if you vermin can't play nice, and appreciate a gift, you get nothing and like it." And then he goes "Wah wahhhhh. Shut it down!" and makes all the hot alien chicks leave.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Lolz, but what of my idea. It would fix part of the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2011, 03:47 PM
No one?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-08-2011, 03:52 PM
it's both a good and a bad idea imo. Good, because it would mean things would be available to people who didn't get what they wanted. Bad, because it would obviously be exploited and the items would sell for extortionate amounts - and people would buy them to hoard and sell on for a larger profit later. For me, the bad of this idea outweighs the good.

EDIT: unless of course you're ferengi, in which case the bad points would be good. :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2011, 03:56 PM
I wanted a targ on my main fed. I now have two targs on my alt. I sit here, for hours, staring at those two targs, both bound, only one usable.

I suppose I should ask to be allowed to transfer one to my main, an act of futility. Instead I choose to stare at them, the games manifestation of my insatiable lust for items. The time spent timing my runs to ensure I could coordinate it with my work schedule and get maximum reward from it. Like the heart beating under the floorboards in "The Telltale Heart' my two targs serve as a beat of the madness this event has driven me to. I wish I could give one away, end the madness and return to my humble life as an officer of the federation. But I cant, it is bound to me, forever. I could throw it away but then the madness would be replaced by a deep sense of emptiness, thoughts of the Targ that got away.

Like Icarus I had those maginficent fountain wings strapped to my back and I flew, I flew far and high and my fall from grace was just as terrible as my rise.

Long story short, Cryptic probably should not have included the targ, but now Pandora's box has been open, and every time I see a targ I shall be forced to remember that albatross that I bear around my neck because I became a big enough d-bag to just click as fast as I could when I saw a targ in the menu.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2011, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEvan88 View Post
I wanted a targ on my main fed. I now have two targs on my alt. I sit here, for hours, staring at those two targs, both bound, only one usable.
Exact same situation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzy_cc View Post
it's both a good and a bad idea imo. Good, because it would mean things would be available to people who didn't get what they wanted. Bad, because it would obviously be exploited and the items would sell for extortionate amounts - and people would buy them to hoard and sell on for a larger profit later. For me, the bad of this idea outweighs the good.

EDIT: unless of course you're ferengi, in which case the bad points would be good. :p
It might be exploited by some but they are extremely rare so that doesnt seem that bad to me. Especially because A) people can choose not to buy it and B) both can be bought on the Store.