Lt. Commander
# 1 Clearer Target Indicator
01-10-2011, 08:44 PM
As it is right now, the color of the ship you are targeting isn't all that different from the color of the ships that you aren't targeting. I realize that you can alter a few things but it would be really nice to have an option to make the enemy you are targeting stick out more. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-11-2011, 06:11 AM
We should add a pointer to the UI, indicating "Hale is here", too.

I agree that the targeting selections aren't great. I am also not fond of the Klingon UI here - the Red vs Orange distinction is ... weak. It would be far easier if they had just reversed things - red is good, blue is bad for Klingons.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Nice ideas, both from first and second post.

/signed
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustrumRidcully View Post
We should add a pointer to the UI, indicating "Hale is here", too.
Isn't there an option for "AutoTarget Hale" ?

Seriously, I'd actually support having friendly and enemy colors be the same between F and K sides. And I agree that yellow vs orange isn't very intuitive.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Target Hale is hax, and a waste since I spend most of the time respawning. But some degree of customization for those of us, namely me, who have a hard time pointing my pew pews in the direction of the target because it doesn't really stick out from the other players, npcs, and items floating about out there. It's so cluttered that it would be nice to make the actual target bolder or brighter.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-18-2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveHale View Post
Target Hale is hax, and a waste since I spend most of the time respawning. But some degree of customization for those of us, namely me, who have a hard time pointing my pew pews in the direction of the target because it doesn't really stick out from the other players, npcs, and items floating about out there. It's so cluttered that it would be nice to make the actual target bolder or brighter.
Just remember to tell your team mates to not run scramble sensors..

Because you know we'll all target you if we are. Thus the phrase "Everybody Target hale!"

And yeah I think it would be nice if we could at least customize the colors of our targeting reticle.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-20-2011, 01:35 AM
i just toggle everything off but the main target on my hud, pve and pvp, less clutter and keeps me focused on my target, also keep it set to only show that target of that target and keep only friendly hp on at all time part from the target.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-25-2011, 03:22 PM
http://img14.imageshack.us/f/screens...etindicat.jpg/

Why are the colors so close anyway? It's not so bad in this picture because there isn't that much going on. However, fill up the view screen with mines and/or carrier pets and it gets significantly harder to find your target on the screen. It's especially difficult when doing some crazy zig zag flying to shake someone or get set up for a return strike.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-22-2011, 08:28 AM
I'm going blind! Help!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-06-2011, 03:49 PM
Any chance of a little visual love?