Lt. Commander
I'm a Vice Admiral Tactical Officer Returning Back to STO after a long Break I'm looking to join a fleet that it very active that will keep me drawn into the game with numerous fleet Actions and fun preferably I'd like to join one with voice chat either Teamspeak Ventrillo or Skype i would be abandoning my CO Position within a Decent Fleet so any tI'me of upper Rank position would be great i can be quite Active and Resourceful the reason I'm giving up my current position within my fleet I'm currently with the Owner is always taking the best gear and the Credits for hI'mself i feel that it should be Shared with the other members but he doesn't see it that way so
if there are any fleets willing to take me and give me a good Opportunity give me a Shout
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Hi Nicholas,
Please feel free to check out 3rd Fleet we are definitely an active fleet with many international members (giving us that 'always on' feel). We have a TS3 server and use it a lot for STF's and other events.

I can't give you a timeline for promotion through the ranks at 3rd fleet, as you can imagine, this is done purely on merit. But the more you contribute, the more valuable you will be to the fleet and recognition will follow. We do have open positions within the fleet that you could apply for upon your acceptance. I'm sure that if you are as resourceful as you say, you would find you flourish within 3rd fleet as we are both active and fun.

Finally, we have a requisition process for the bank, so you won't see all the good stuff being swiped by the Admirals.

Check us out at http://www.3rdfleet.com or watch our recruitment vid at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42p-B1wWDuE&hd=1
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2011, 01:11 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2011, 04:06 PM
Greetings we are a casual fleet of people who enjoy all aspects of game play. We are looking for active players of any skill or rank, all are welcome to join. We have a website, use ventrilo, have members in several time zones, so there should be players online to help and group with. For more info about out fleet, feel free to contact any member in game or visit our website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/ for more info.

Live Long and Prosper

Note: we have 2 ventrilo servers for fleet use.