Lt. Commander
# 41
02-10-2011, 02:27 AM
I read you burn 161 extra calories by doing an all-nighter.
Lt. Commander
# 42 Bad bad bad joke
02-10-2011, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streakfury View Post
I read you burn 161 extra calories by doing an all-nighter.
And so does she! Zing!
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-10-2011, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
I think hologram dstahl would eventually win. At some point Android dstahl will decay into mush and he'll wish he could transfer his brain into a hologram. Although, he could always rebuild himself.

I'll have to think about that one.
Unless the Devidians decide to return and degrade your holomatrix with triolic waves...

Then we'd see the forums being haunted by someone spamming bonnikins
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-10-2011, 04:51 AM
Quote:
I think hologram dstahl would eventually win. At some point Android dstahl will decay into mush and he'll wish he could transfer his brain into a hologram. Although, he could always rebuild himself.

Think, R. Daneel Olivaw. Although not Star Trek, that android survived for tens of thousands of years, rebuilding himself, before his positronic brain ran out of space.

R. Daneel Olivaw is an android from several series of books by Isaac Asimov. He was first introduced in the book, I Robot. He was later in the Foundation series.

-Keppoch
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-10-2011, 07:02 AM
Quote:

Here's a further wrinkle: Hologram DStahl could just reach inside the android and mess something vital up - but Android DStahl only has to mess up the mobile emitter. Maybe the fight wouldn't last that long after all, unless you agreed to fight like gentlemen.
Lt. Commander
# 46
02-10-2011, 07:06 AM
Coffee??
Lt. Commander
# 47
02-10-2011, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
He's gotta be careful, he can only do it a dozen times
oh ha ha... I never thought about it *that* way.... I just assumed his leftover borg implants needed recharging now and then.
Lt. Commander
# 48
02-10-2011, 07:33 AM
The answer is obviously clear: when Chuck Norris was invited to the Cryptic offices to play STO for the first time he opened a inter-dimensional rift after he round-house kicked in ecstasy from the thrill and joy of playing such a great game. This dimensional rift created a gateway between our world and the mirror universe, hence allowing mirror dstahl and others to exchange places with our dimension's versions. When they do this is when our versions sleep; but this is also when angry dstahl pops up on the forums and posts his rants at the QQing 12 year olds.

The rift is now a continuous portal through the dimensions, and in honor of Chuck's impressive feat they created the Captain's Table design that we see near ESD and Qo'nos.

It all makes sense now, does it not?
Lt. Commander
# 49
02-10-2011, 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
Hold on a minute, isn't it 2am over there right now? Are you pulling an all-nighter?
If you reach into the bag, you'll find dstahl's wallet: it's the one that says "bad *********er" on. :p
Lt. Commander
# 50
02-10-2011, 07:46 AM
Wouldnt the android dstal transfer his mind into another android body then blow up the ship to kill the hologram? seemed to work pretty well for data atleast...just sayin :p