Lt. Commander
In the 'Upcoming Schedule Update' thread, dstahl mentioned that the following are possibilities for the next TOS uniform pack:

- Nurse Chapel's 'big collar' uniform
- Kirk's green 'wrap-around' shirt
- McCoy's short-sleeved medical smock
- A " a ripped up, torn to shreds "I just wrestled a gorn" uniform option"

All of which sound really rather cool, but it all got me thinking: what other variations could be easily added to the pack?

Here's what I came up with:

- USS Defiant ship assignment patches (as seen in ENT 'In A Mirror, Darkly')
- 'The Cage'-style shirts, with the different collar style/rank stripes
- Both versions of Kirk's green shirt (regular rank stripes on wrists, or on the shoulders)

I figure they'd be quick, easy things to throw in, since they just require a little tweaking of the existing TOS uniforms. Anyone else think they'd be cool to have added to the game?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2011, 10:45 AM
There were also the TOS versions of "Dress Uniforms". You saw them in episodes like "Courtmartial", "Space Seed" and a few others.

Reference Pic
Reference Pic
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2011, 12:12 PM
Why does it all have to be TOS though? Dont get me wrong, I do dearly love the TOS Uniforms. But we will soon have 2 Series Uniforms, TMP, TWOK and the Nurse/Doctor alt uniforms

Any TNG era sets also in the pipline?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tryulis View Post
Why does it all have to be TOS though? Dont get me wrong, I do dearly love the TOS Uniforms. But we will soon have 2 Series Uniforms, TMP, TWOK and the Nurse/Doctor alt uniforms

Any TNG era sets also in the pipline?
Sure hope so - I imagine it'd be easy enough to add the Season 1/2 'jumpsuit' version of the TNG uniform to the C-Store (again, it's just a case of modifying the current TNG uniforms), as well as adding things like the different styles of dress uniform and admiralty uniforms.

And while we're at it, it'd be pretty sweet to see the TNG-era combadges get an overhaul, to bring them more in line with the super-accurate 'All Good Things' combadge - at the moment, the proportions and overall shape of the delta and back-piece are incorrect for both versions.