Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badem View Post
I never even got this fountain to work
At least you knew there was an option to do it...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2011, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvisiblePerson
A simple solution would have been to have the fountain reward those crates from Aid the Planet missions, scaled to level of the looter.

No more fishing since you wouldn't even know the reward until you accepted the item and opened it in your inventory. Plus since the loot from the fountain is only 1 item no more exploiters with only 2 open inventory spaces able to loot over and over again.
This is a very good idea and I hope Dstahl considers it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidNuetronium
Yes, I'll console myself with the full bank of purples. Due solely to my superior reflexes, I thanks you Q, dstahl and crew.
If I were Dstahl I would make all fountain rewards disappear now and have each player talk to one of the mission people to "Get their rewards back" The rewards back would be rank restricted and start with the lowest value item received up to a 21 count max for the 7 days at 3 items each. Players who received and sold the items would be rewarded automatically with a negative EC balance to the extent of the unintended earnings.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-10-2011, 05:20 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-10-2011, 05:26 PM
Says the criminal trying to justify his actions after the fact.

I will take that into due consideration and am pretty sure the Pakled aren't as dishonorable as the criminals fishing the fountain.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-10-2011, 05:31 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines GMMeeko
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-10-2011, 09:05 PM
sadly i missed most of the event while trying to get my pc back up and running, and had to settle running it on my wifes sluggish machine....
twice I have purple XI poloran phasers and a blue and green item and when I accepted they switched to battery, food and shield buff..........

Angered the snot out of me.....
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-10-2011, 09:30 PM
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightKeep View Post
sadly i missed most of the event while trying to get my pc back up and running, and had to settle running it on my wifes sluggish machine....
twice I have purple XI poloran phasers and a blue and green item and when I accepted they switched to battery, food and shield buff..........

Angered the snot out of me.....
You would have gotten them if this event had been structured like all the upcoming events will be from now on.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Pakled mentality. Dstahl make us stong, make us go. Keep on whining Cryptic give you loot.

It's true I'd farm beets if I have the chance. They're purple right?
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Closed Thread