Lt. Commander
Iíve been wondering when this was implemented I noticed it a few times now over the last few weeks but didn't pay attention to it figured it was a special set I got some place but after leveling a new toon and getting a buddy to resub and him leveling a tac I noticed all white common dual cannons and dual heavy seem to be boe. Is this a trend that will affect all weapons at one point?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingshoebox View Post
Iíve been wondering when this was implemented I noticed it a few times now over the last few weeks but didn't pay attention to it figured it was a special set I got some place but after leveling a new toon and getting a buddy to resub and him leveling a tac I noticed all white common dual cannons and dual heavy seem to be boe. Is this a trend that will affect all weapons at one point?
I hadn't noticed this, but then that could be because I'm still working with non-binding common cannons that I sent myself in the Mail a long long time ago. I hope it's not going to become a trend. The ability to reuse common weapons on alternate characters is really the only good thing about them.

I still don't understand why common Body Armors are BoE.

Lt. Commander
# 3
02-15-2011, 05:41 PM
you know the funny thing is I think they changed the body armor also. I've started to come across more and more common body armor that are not boe. maybe its a bug on both items. Iíd not have noticed except for the alts I like to run and that I normal keep common items for them and lately for a few buddies that have started the game recently and haven't gotten were making money is all that easy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-15-2011, 05:50 PM
I've noticed that too. Unfortunately the Body Armor that doesn't bind is always Integrated Targeting or Physical Augmentation, never Energy Dampening or Polyalloy Weave, which is what I prefer.

Go figure.