Lt. Commander
# 1 Can we get a Ferengi Marauder?
02-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Any chance we are going to see a Ferengi Marauder in the C-Store? I have my Ferengi officer and all Ferengi BOF's. Now I just need a ship to fly them in.

I am hoping you get this in the c-store one of these days. You already have them flying around in space. Shouldn't be to hard I don't think.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2011, 06:43 PM
Devilishly cool. Maybe an EMP weapon ability like in their first appearance?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2011, 06:53 PM
OHHHH and a laser whip!!!!!!! that would be awsome!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Maybe a Ferengi shuttle if all else fails?

I think a shuttle would hurt less in the eyes of those who think that there should only be Federation ships in the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Well, the Ferengi ARE sort of allies with the Feds right now, and the Klinks have a bunch of species-based ships and the Feds only have the D'kyr right now, so why not allow a "non-Fed" ship for the Fed side? Yes, I know we have plenty of ships as is, but they can always even up with the Klinks with more species-based ships (they have several models already ingame for the Gorn, Orions, and Nausicaans).

I'd LOVE to see a D'kora, one of my faves. And on Chat's line of thinking, what if it came with a token for a free Ferengi shuttle like the D'kyr did for the Tal'kyr?

P.S. I STILL wanna see a Tamarian ship as well, but I'll take the D'kora first.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2011, 02:51 PM
I do love the D'kora.
I like orange and it looks so sleek. And so against the norm with its shape.

But for short term gratification a Ferengi shuttle would not be that bad. And easier to balance.
Additionally with our luck we would probably get the Enterprise era Ferengi ship. *shudder* :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2011, 05:36 PM
My only problem with the shuttle alone is that we have 4 available with a 5th on the way (the captain's yacht), and they're all more-or-less built on similar terms (varying by innate abilities and BO slots), so while I'd LIKE to see the Ferengi Shuttle, I'd just get more use out of the D'kora.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2011, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnock01 View Post
My only problem with the shuttle alone is that we have 4 available with a 5th on the way (the captain's yacht), and they're all more-or-less built on similar terms (varying by innate abilities and BO slots), so while I'd LIKE to see the Ferengi Shuttle, I'd just get more use out of the D'kora.
True enough.

Is more a suggestion that shuttles are more vanity. And faction ships is that in my tiny eyes.
*hides my pile of AP intended for the D'Kyr*
Shuttles based on the various factions are by no means a perfect solution but its more... How to say.
Neelix had his shuttle parked in Voyager and sometimes went out on escapades with it. (not really a perfect example but it kinda works :p)

Your own personal shuttle. And rather than having a Tier 3 ship that you have to wait a long time to fly you could launch from your shuttle from day 1. And keep having it throughout the ranks.
Am I actually suggesting something for roleplayers? What is wrong with me!?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2011, 05:57 PM
Well maybe one day they will add 'neutral' alligned characters and you can be a Ferengi not affiliated with the Federation of Klingons so it wouldn't annoy anyone that didn't want to see non-Fed ships.

Would LOVE the Ferengi shuttle to make an appearence and of course as mentioned the energy whip.

Perhaps a future series episode will feature the Ferengi and they can be mission rewards.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Oh wow I have to admit that this never occured to me but sure why shouldn't there be a maruader or two laying around out there.

That would be pretty cool