Lt. Commander
# 1 Zombie Apocolypse 2409
02-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Alright, so using advanced biological manipulation methods, I've managed to create a virus that is very unique. It bears the capacity to travel through air, water, and subspace safely with a specially designed payload. I have engineered this virus to carry prions, manipulated proteins (the cause of Mad cow disease). Upon entering the body, this virus travels through the bloodstream to the brain and releases the prions. The prions then continue to destroy certain brain tissue, namely the frontal lobe and the cerebellum, causing loss of all reasoning, sentience, and morality while seriously impairing motor skills and the body's ability to move blood to all extremities, causing flesh in those areas to rot. The body retains all instinctual functions like basic movement and eating. I have created a Zombie virus that could travel between planets and take over the galaxy. Anyway, I haven't released it yet, and I want to sell it. Anyone want to name a price?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Seek medical attention.
/thread
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-14-2011, 07:33 PM
I have created a virus capable of traveling at high warp speeds. It can infect you through time and has an art degree (though I admit this part doesn't help much). It's microscopic but weights over fourteen tons. It's made of a sprinkle of Justin Bieber's soul and a tint of cat urine that's been transfused with ebola and three common colds.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2011, 07:43 PM
I created 7 quarts of chili. You all are safe, but my girlfriend is ****ed.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2011, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
I have created a virus capable of traveling at high warp speeds. It can infect you through time and has an art degree (though I admit this part doesn't help much). It's microscopic but weights over fourteen tons. It's made of a sprinkle of Justin Bieber's soul and a tint of cat urine that's been transfused with ebola and three common colds.
Umm, oh dear