Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-14-2011, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
when cannons had more kick people died in seconds and cannons got reduced along with the boost from attack patterns and gdf.

Given that they are supposed to be looking inot the effect of healing, and i can only assume/hope that this will include shield heals in the mix ought not more changes wait until after players get to see the impact of those changes on gameplay? Otherwise if they buff cannons now, then balance healing only to have instant gibbing return then to nerf cannons again you will just be swapping one titled crying thread for another. Tac/cannon players will just be claiming during that period it is nothing more than a l2p issue to extend the life of any gameplay imbalance if the combined buff nerf results in them being top of the food chain again.

Still not that i am bothered either way, rift is getting nearer and a number of us are off to that.
And you guys will be missed. There are not that many good PvPers in this game as is. The few of us left will sorely miss you guys and gals who will end up leaving. Drop by and pwn us some time.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-14-2011, 08:30 AM
Quote:
[...]
Still not that i am bothered either way, rift is getting nearer and a number of us are off to that.
See ya there
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:

Don't consider myself one of the "good" pvpers, but I will miss you much the same.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roach View Post
Don't consider myself one of the "good" pvpers, but I will miss you much the same.
me neither, i just hang out a lot with those that are if i am honest, thankfully i am a likeable chap mostly i am sure i will pop back an forth, after all i did take a long break before this but you just cant stay away from space pew pew forever
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Given that they are supposed to be looking inot the effect of healing, and i can only assume/hope that this will include shield heals in the mix ought not more changes wait until after players get to see the impact of those changes on gameplay?
Healing is fine, shield resistance stacking is the problem. Healing is not too good, it can be easily countered with subsystem targeting.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Quote:
me neither, i just hang out a lot with those that are if i am honest, thankfully i am a likeable chap mostly i am sure i will pop back an forth, after all i did take a long break before this but you just cant stay away from space pew pew forever
Well definately give a shout. If all goes downhill, ill still be floating around Qo'nos.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-14-2011, 07:19 PM
Quote:
me neither,
Dont worry I dont consider you a good player either.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-15-2011, 02:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
Dont worry I dont consider you a good player either.
that's cool cos it is the truth i am not, not that i have ever worried about what you might think

course that does mean when ever i am on a team that beats you and your QEW premades you have been beat by a 4 man team and a non factor pug, so not so great yourselves.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-15-2011, 03:47 AM
So much hostility over "good" player "bad" player. If you guys even know how to focus fire (something 99.9% of the "PvPers" do not do...) then you are a good player in my book. So who gives a **** what anyone else thinks. Besides. He's trying to get your goat...just tell him how cute he is, promise him pie and he'll go away.

/em sips soda
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-15-2011, 06:14 AM
Quote:
that's cool cos it is the truth i am not, not that i have ever worried about what you might think

course that does mean when ever i am on a team that beats you and your QEW premades you have been beat by a 4 man team and a non factor pug, so not so great yourselves.
lol...?

Last time I checked, the last 5v5 A team vs A team we won 15-1.