Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Drag on the server !!!!!
02-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Cant load missions or stations Server trows me out all the time !!!!
Date : 12-02-2011 Time 21:41
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-12-2011, 01:40 PM
Game's down at the moment for emergency maintenance, shouldn't be too long until it's up
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Well what are you doing to fix server? I'm hitting it with a sledgehammer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-12-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Well what are you doing to fix server? I'm hitting it with a sledgehammer.
I'm upgrading the servers as we speak. I'm a brilliant multitasker.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Well what are you doing to fix server? I'm hitting it with a sledgehammer.
No, no and operation such as this takes a delicate touch... Use the high explosives.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-12-2011, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
No, no and operation such as this takes a delicate touch... Use the high explosives.
You don't need high explosives. You need a thermonuclear reaction
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-12-2011, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksterbro View Post
You don't need high explosives. You need a thermonuclear reaction
How do you suppose where we are going to get that kind of power? ... Hey, can I see your batteries?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mizarone View Post
How do you suppose where we are going to get that kind of power? ... Hey, can I see your batteries?
I reckon I could fix something up
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:17 AM.