Lt. Commander
# 21
02-12-2011, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Tar
You can get past the guard without a fight, however he attacks you when you try to leave during the self-destruct sequence.
Haha I'll remember that when I do this mission on my alts xD
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-12-2011, 02:54 PM
You can get past him if you have max diplomacy. There are 4 diplomacy questions you can answer,one for each diplomatic rank, and for every one you do there is one less group to fight in the next cavern. So having even level 1 diplomacy is helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
I had one diplomacy option, so I guess if you have a high enough diplomacy option u may get by him. Would need an ambassador to answer this
I got through without killing him so yea the higher ur Diplomacy the easyier it is
Lt. Commander
# 24
We apparently got bugged in the mine got to 3/4 and no more Romulans to kill. Fake wall blocking the way into the base but can't target it to shoot it.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
You can get past him if you have max diplomacy. There are 4 diplomacy questions you can answer, for every one you do there is one less group to fight in the next cavern. So having even level 1 diplomacy is helpful.
Question.

Well not really a question, but when we have to kill 4 hostile Romulans....I only got credit for 3/4 ....please don't tell me I have to completely drop the mission and start all over again.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-12-2011, 02:57 PM
You don't target it to shoot it. When you examine the camp a set of pressure plates appear to open the door.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-12-2011, 02:59 PM
I had the same problem, but there was a sub-mission that said kill 4 Romulan groups, got 3 out of 4. I went all over that room and found no investigate options.

Edit: for clarity.
Lt. Commander
# 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
You don't target it to shoot it. When you examine the camp a set of pressure plates appear to open the door.
We ran all over that mine but I'll check again, thanks.

edit: after it reset and we went in again with the one with full ambassador taking over we got the kill 1/1 and then had the option of examining.

Those getting bugged with 3/4 kills and nothing else to kill will not have a "examine camp site" option.
Lt. Commander
# 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Question.

Well not really a question, but when we have to kill 4 hostile Romulans....I only got credit for 3/4 ....please don't tell me I have to completely drop the mission and start all over again.
That's odd. The romulan you speak to should count as a group, and the in that cavern there should be the rest. If you can't find them leaving the map and coming back to continue might clear it for you.
Lt. Commander
# 30
Still playing it, but other than 1 bug I have found so far it is better than the Vault.

SPOILER:

The bug I am talking about involves trying to get the code from the Romulan commander without killing her. You can't. When I select the option to have her give me the code and I won't hurt her it throws me back a screen where I can only select one option. When I select that one option it takes me back where I have the 2 choices "YES" or "Tell me the code and I won't hurt you." Selecting Yes makes you fight, but the other option doesn't work.