Lt. Commander
# 1 Star Trek - TAS
02-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Don't know how many people regularly visit Startrek.com/cbs.com but they have all 22 episodes posted for the Animated Series.

I just watched the first episode today and for being produced back in 1973 the animation isn't too bad. Sure they took some liberties with the life support belts, and having a holo-deck on the Enterprise. It's almost like TAS is Seasons 4&5 for the Original Series.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-17-2011, 03:39 PM
You were beaten to the punch,

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
TAS episodes are now on StarTrek.com
Now DANCE!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-17-2011, 03:43 PM
dang!, knew I should have posted it this morning.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-17-2011, 03:51 PM
I love the Animated Series!

My favorite episode was More Tribbles, More Troubles. That one makes me laugh every time I watch it.

I think I saw in the comentary of the DvD set that TAS was kinda like Season 4 for TOS, but that's been about two years ago though.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-17-2011, 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timelord3
Don't know how many people regularly visit Startrek.com/cbs.com but they have all 22 episodes posted for the Animated Series.

I just watched the first episode today and for being produced back in 1973 the animation isn't too bad. Sure they took some liberties with the life support belts, and having a holo-deck on the Enterprise. It's almost like TAS is Seasons 4&5 for the Original Series.
Personally, I enjoyed how the bridge backgrounds often changed during character converstaions EVEN THOUGH the characters had never moved/actually changed position during the conversation (I was a 10 year old kid watching these live every Saturady morning on NBC back in 1973)