Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
02-12-2011, 02:05 PM
We are a newly formed fleet (a little over a month) but have already ran 5 events or more. We have no silly rules or complex ranking structure. You determine your involvment in the fleet member or officer. We are just a group of people that like to focus on playing the game together, running stf's regulary as well as other missions together. We have members of all ranks and there will be someone there to help you along the way, as well as someone that you can probably help as well.

Our website is expd.guildlaunch.com

You can apply there (no screening process, just one way that we can send you ingame invite)
or
James Goetz@goetzjam

Or search for us Expendables

I appreciate you reading this and I am sure you will fit right in.

PS Its not required to have a drink in one hand while playing, but some of us do!

I am currently looking for a fleet, I have a lifetime subscription (from pre-launch time) so I am not going to just drop off and not play.

My old fleet just isnt active anymore, I mean the fleet admiral doesn't have a lifetime and doesn't always renew it from month to month, which makes it hard to organize any fleet, period. I was a commodore (in our fleet was 3rd level from top) and would like a leadership role in the future.

Currently only have one character at lt. commander 7, but I had life issues that stepped in preventing me from playing actively weekly, but that is not the case anymore. I also am not super crazy about the space missions, to me they just seem too repeative, but I do LOVE ground missions with away teams/team battle.

This is my first and only MMORPG and I need a fleet that is understanding when I don't get all the little abbreviations and such at first. I learn quickly and once I get up a little higher on my character, I think I will enjoy the game a lot more.

Please dont just post, have you heard of us??? and post a link, please try to address my comments specifically, that will help me decide, PM is ok, so as long as its not SPAM-like.
Lt. Commander
# 2 lets form a new one
02-12-2011, 03:40 PM
I'm a lifetimer too, and watched my old fleet slowly die away.
I'm tryinf to start a new fleet, thats completly different from the others.
one with fellowship and STF's
what I dont want is all the silly rules or ranking systems or academies and such.
one were people can get together and hang out and play STO

if your interested whisper or mail me

Clayton@Dredson
Lt. Commander
# 3 Grande Imperial Fleet
02-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Hello, I read your post and thought I'd suggest my fleet, Grand Imperial Fleet. We have Fed and KDF side fleets with around 300 active accounts (not toons) within both sides of the fleet. Our focus is on having a good time with a diverse set of players. The fleet is roughly 70% US based, with some of our membership in Europe, somebody is always on. We regularly run STFs, PVP (intrafleet and KT League) as well as "emblem" daily runs. We have a full vent server and website.

I invite you to come check us out, our website is:

http://grandimperial.guildlaunch.com

In game you can send a PM to Damos@Alexmc2. Good luck in finding what you're looking for.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2011, 03:52 PM
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Hi goetzjam,

{UFP}The United Federation of Planets is a large international fleet that has been around for almost 9 years supporting various other older Trek titles.

Quote:
My old fleet just isnt active anymore, I mean the fleet admiral doesn't have a lifetime and doesn't always renew it from month to month, which makes it hard to organize any fleet, period. I was a commodore (in our fleet was 3rd level from top) and would like a leadership role in the future.
As I mentioned above, we've been supporting pure Trek titles for nearly 9 years - so we're in STO for the long haul. Most of our members who are in leadership positions that impact our Star Trek Online division have lifetime subscriptions. We're a highly organized fleet, that holds regular events for our members.

We always have positions opening up for members to apply for as we expand to meet the needs of our growing fleet.

Quote:
Currently only have one character at lt. commander 7, but I had life issues that stepped in preventing me from playing actively weekly, but that is not the case anymore.
We set no playtime requirements for our members, as we understand "real life" will always come first before gaming. The only thing required to maintain membership is to sign our monthly roll call which opens on the first of every month and closes one week later. If you know you're going to be away for awhile just take a Leave of Absence and you'll be exempt from the roll call for the duration you're away. We use this system to see who's still with us, and filter out inactive members from the fleet.

Quote:
This is my first and only MMORPG and I need a fleet that is understanding when I don't get all the little abbreviations and such at first. I learn quickly and once I get up a little higher on my character, I think I will enjoy the game a lot more.
We're always more than willing to lend a helping hand to members at the {UFP}. Our members are quite friendly, and will show you the ropes with enthusiasm.

If you've like what you've heard, and want to learn more or to apply head on our to forums @ www.ufplanets.com.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2011, 12:55 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server and we are an in game fleet with active members and a fleet bank and our own fleet channel in game. We buy are players any equipment they need and we have crafters that can craft anything, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-17-2011, 11:37 PM
the 101st phalanx taskforce we are a fairly new fleet. we are looking for people that can help us lead as division heads. we right now only have two members. our site is http://101stphalanxtaskforce.webs.com/.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-18-2011, 09:57 AM
Just wanted to throw a line out to you and tell you about our fleet: Starfleet's Elite

All of our XOs are lifetime subscribers and we are extremely active in the game. We have been around since the start of STO and will not be going anywhere ever. You can check out all of the information on our fleet by going to our brand new website: http://www.starfleetelite.org

-Tony
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-19-2011, 03:31 AM
There has never been a better time to join the 528th!
On top of joining a mature stable community, here's some of what you can expect:

• A classy, active and well maintained Fleet Website.
  • Some of the most knowledgeable players in STO who are willing to help!
  • Free access to our VOIP server
  • Special fleet events with some amazing dynamics!
  • A Fleet forum full of information about the game!
  • A system of promotion based on Merit, Veterancy and Activity
  • Dedicated people serving as officers to assist the community and you
  • A gaming community BEYOND STO. We play a bevy of other non-MMO games together
  • Contests, STF's, PVP, and so much more!!
Apply on the 528th Website or contact us in-game to be interviewed!

See you around!
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-19-2011, 03:32 AM
There has never been a better time to join the 528th!
On top of joining a mature stable community, here's some of what you can expect:

• A classy, active and well maintained Fleet Website.
  • Some of the most knowledgeable players in STO who are willing to help!
  • Free access to our VOIP server
  • Special fleet events with some amazing dynamics!
  • A Fleet forum full of information about the game!
  • A system of promotion based on Merit, Veterancy and Activity
  • Dedicated people serving as officers to assist the community and you
  • A gaming community BEYOND STO. We play a bevy of other non-MMO games together
  • Contests, STF's, PVP, and so much more!!
Apply on the 528th Website or contact us in-game to be interviewed!

See you around!